CHAPTER 3

Scarlet

Omg, I kissed my teacher....
I KISSED MY FREAKING ENGLSIH TEACHER!!!!

I was lying in my bed with Gab, I still didn't tell her, We were watching netflix. When she asked, "Scarlet, I feel like your not telling me something. Your acting strange.."

I laughed nervously and said,"are you kidding? No,I'm not. -Why would I lie, OMG I'm So SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO, IT JUST HAPPEN!!"

"Calm down, whats wrong?" Gabriella said shocked by my sudden outburst.
"I KISSED HIM!!!! I KISSED MR. SUMMERS. I. KISSED. MY. FREAKING. ENGLISH TEACHER!!!" I shouted grabbing Gabriella by the shoulders and shaking her.

"YOU KISSED HIM!?!?!?!? GOD YOU LUCKY BITCH" she said as she laughed.
I frozed and just stared at her.
"You have finally lost it, haven't you?" I said looking at her seriously.

"Scar, does he know that it was you?" Gab asked calmly.

"No, of course not. So you better not tell anyone. And I also have to show you something."  I said hurriedly.

"What is it?" She answered back.
I walked to my closet and brought out the jacket and the mask.
"Is that his?" Gab asked taking it from my hands.

I just nodded, "Wow this is surreal, you know it's illegal right? Not that I won't support you or anything"

"We didn't even do anything Gab, so stop assuming things" I said rubbing my hands together.

"Yah but it might happen" Gabriella said jokingly while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ugh.. you know what, lets just stop." I said as I pushed her face away from me. She laughed and said "Whatever, did you tell hunter?"

I nodded and said "Yah I did, I told him that if he ever tells him, I will litteraly never talk or look at him till the day we die."

"I see, well then good luck" she said smiling.

♧♧♧♧♧

Ugh Monday.... English is the first period. Key, Why couldn't I figure it out?!?!

I went in the classroom first, since I should help him I saw him drinking coffee and working on some papers.

I knocked on the side of the door to let him know I was there. Quickly he turned his gaze and a emotion passed through his eyes but I couldn't see it.

"Good morning ms.Winter how was your weekened?" He asked me while drinking his hot coffee.

Nothing I just kissed my you but who cares right?

"Uhhhh it was great. How about you?" I said avoiding his eyes.

"It was great, thanks. I actually went to a ball for my college reunion." Mr. Summers said.

"I uh.... I see, okay then." I said and sorted out the papers that he assigned me to do.

We didn't talk after that, the bell rang and the students came in one by one, finally Gabriella sat next to me and Mr. Summers started disscussing.

"Hey, he is looking at you" Gabriella whispered "No he isn't, maybe he is looking at you" I replied avoiding his eyes.

"Hmmm maybe, I do look hot today" she said jokingly, We both giggled quietly.
"Ms.Sanchez and Ms. Winter, would you like to tell us why you're laughing?" He said glaring at us.

"Uh nothing" we said together, then we winked to each other when his attention went back to the board.

Everyone went back to listening his disscussion, when the bell rang and we all left. We were in the hallway, when I forgot I left my book.

"Gabs, Max I left my book, you guys head on first while I get it." I told them, they just nodded and went on, while I ran to the english room.

"Hunter, please why can't I meet her?"
Mr. Summers was shouting desperately to the phone.

"Dude I'm sorry but Rose is busy these days." Hunter said through the phone.

Thanks, bro

"Ugh, thanks alot Hunter. I m hanging up." Mr. Summers said hopeless

"Whatever mr. British pants." Hunter said in return. Then he hung up, I faked cough so he would notice.

"What do you want?" He asked still a bit aggitated. "Nothing, I just want my book."
I said as I quickly ran to my place and took my book.

"Well, don't forget it next time. The least you could do is remember." He said so coldly.
I frozed in place and almost cried.
What? Can't I! Im a really sensitive person.

"Well... I'm really sorry that I forgot my book- and that I'm really troublesome." I said and I ran away fearing that I might cry where I stood.

□□□□□

Lunch Time

I just kept sighing, "Geez Scarlet, did someone die or what?" Gabriella said jokingly but at the same time concerned.
Max asked "Scarlet, Is everything okay?"

"No, it's nothing. I'm fine." I said as I poked on my food with a fork.

"Okay then." he replied not believing it, but moved on. "Anyway aren't you excited for the dance lessons?" Gabriella said changing the topic. I used to dance alot but gave up on it 2 years ago.

"Umm yah I guess so." I said rolling the Tomato in the salad that I was eating.
We ate out lunch, then left to go to our dance class. There we saw someone we didn't expect to see. Mr. Summers we all gathered and I swear I could feel him staring at me..

"So class, today we are gonna be continuing the waltz. Mr.Summers will be assisting us as well." Ms. Bridges said smiling like she won a lottery.

"So everyone grab a partner and face each other." She shouted and everyone grabbed a partner while I just stood by the sides of the room.

"Scarlet, why haven't you found a partner yet? I thought you loved dancing" ms. Bridges asked

"Sorry, can't find one." I said forcefully smiling.

"I'll be her partner." We turned to see mr. Summers looking at me.

"No thanks." I said avoiding his gaze,
"I think its a good idea." Ms. Bridges said smiling but it seemed forced.

"Well then, shall we start?" He said placing his arm in front of me. I hesitated at first but took the arm and we started dancing. I didn't look at him in the eye.. It was really silent and I felt that all the girls in the room were glaring heatedly at me while Gabriella looked so happy.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I just really needed to talk to someone and you were there in the wrong time." He said
"Its fine, I understand." I answered not bothering to look at him in the eye.

"Scarlet, would you please look at me?" He pleaded. "Why should I mr. Summers?" I said and he just groaned. I rolled my eyes then I slowly looked at him to see him looking straight at me and I felt electricity moving down my spine.

"You are so beatiful. And seem smarter beyond your age." He said smiling softly,

"Thanks, I guess. But my parents think that I'm just old fashioned" I said while laughing nervously. He laughed and twirled me around which made me laugh, I looked back at him he seemed shocked for a moment, but it was gone.

Soon the dance finished and we let go of our hands. The bell rang and we finally went home. I could still feel the electricity and the butterflies but I didnt care I just drived straight home with a smile in my face.