Ep.10 - The Girl In Orange Bikini

Contrary to what Shiro always see and notice during her travels, Sta. Fe Port doesn't have a welcome arch. There's only one bus parked at the port. No vendors selling souvenirs either. It looks like the ferry dropped them off to an empty island. The two girls on her group are already voicing their disappointment.

"Wow, it's my first time arriving in an island screaming solitude. I think I'll love this place," Shiro said.

"It looks rather peaceful," said Taka as he snap a photo of Shiro. "And gorgeous."

"What was that?" asked Shiro.

"Great Island," Taka answered smiling.

Everyone on the tour gathered beside the parked bus. Shiro took a quick photo of the port. Their guide beckoned them to hop in the bus and explained to them what to expect on the duration of the tour.

"Hey Shiro, we could see the snacks you brought," said Taka's friend. "Let's sit next to each other so you can share your blessings."

They all laughed. "Sure! So am I part of the boys' group now?"

"No need to ask for that, you already are since we talked to you!"

"Can I sit beside you?" Taka asked Shiro.

"Oh, to guard the snacks huh? haha! Sure!"

Everyone is already on board except Kei and Mira. The guide went off and look for them.

"They were arguing back there on the ferry right," Shiro said.

"Yeah I saw that too," answered Taka.

"I think I know who's fault it is," said Taka's friend.

"You do? Who?" said Shiro.

Taka snapped at his friend. "He's joking Shiro. A joke you wouldn't want to hear." He was relieved that Shiro is oblivious. "Don't let this guy stain your innocence."

Shiro laughed.

"You're so mean Taka onichan~", teased Taka's friend.

After 5 minutes the guide came back with Kei and Mira. Mira looked like she cried. They sat in front of Shiro's seat. She and Taka could hear the two of them talking in a hushed tone. They can't hear well what the couple is talking about due to the bus' loud engine. Shiro opened a snack and shared it with her friends. Taka passed the chips to Kei but he declined and said 'No, thanks'.

It's a three-hour bus ride. They made one stop at the city proper to buy food before continuing the tour.

The day-1 of their 3-day tour ended early. Everyone must be exhausted from waking up early and commuting so the guide decided to bring them to the inn to rest.

The inn where they lodged is situated just a few meters from the coast. The room assignment is per group. Almost everyone decided to take a nap rather than take a stroll. Even Taka and his friends are exhausted.

"We can check out the place later after a nap," said Taka's friends when Shiro asked them to take a walk around the place.

"Let me accompany you," offered Taka. But Shiro can see his eyes getting watery and red from sleepiness.

"Taka, you look like you will fall asleep any minute now," Shiro laughed. "You can rest, I'll just walk to the coast and snap photos."

"You sure? Sorry I'm really exhausted.." Taka said.

"Don't mind me oni-chan~"

Taka smiled. "All right then, give me your stuffs and I'll save you a bed."