Chapter 41

Season 3 Episode 21 & 22

A/N: Double update!!! Because why not?

Void Sarah was walking through the hallways of the school, smirking as she finally made her way into the history classroom.

"Coming in on a Saturday? That's dedication." Void Sarah tells him with a small chuckle. "Where is she hiding them?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.." My Yukimura replies, pretending to be oblivious.

"Her little knives. Daggers. I know what they are Physical representation of her tails... However the hell that works." Void Sarah tells him, looking through his bookshelf until she finds the right book only to not find it, so she decides to approach Mr Yukimura.

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it? I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library." He tells her.

"No." Void Sarah hums. "No, I'd like to talk to you." She tells him, walking through the row of chairs, bouncing her fingers off each one. "The older the tail, the stronger the Oni. Am I right? I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest."

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to." Mr Yukimura says, maintaining his strong demeanour.

"You'll talk." Void Sarah reveals, lifting up the book and the fly heads straight into his mouth. "They always talk." She says with a smirk as he's choking and she left the room as she realised it wasn't there. Her next location was her house, knowing full well that it would send a notification to her dad's phone. She then waves to the camera with a smirk as the light turns red, leaving a notice on the chess board before leaving to head too Dereks.

"Hey, dad." Void Sarah says after her father steps into the apartment and he pulls out a pair of handcuffs. "You want to handcuff me?"

"If my daughter is still in there, if there's still a part of her standing here in front of me, then she'll put these on willingly and she'll come with me. Because she knows, I'm here to protect her from herself and from others." Stilinski answers, slowly approaching Void Sarah. Void Sarah holds up her hands and Stilinski places the handcuffs on both of her wrists with a defeated look on her face, which slowly morphs into a possessed look. "You're not my daughter." He realises, taking a step back and she has a look of disbelief on her face as she snaps her hands out of the handcuffs. Allison, Argent and Derek walk into the room behind Stilinski and Allison raises her taser and shoots her. But Void Sarah simply catches it in her hands and forces the gun across the room. Derek reluctantly roars and goes to attack Void Sarah, but she simply catches his arm, hitting his head off the table before throwing him into a post. Then a gun cocks behind her and she turns to see Argent holding his gun up to Sarah.

"Oh." Void Sarah mutters in surprise.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Stilinski tries to convince him.

"Why not? I've done it before." Argent dismisses."Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." One he finishes his speech, Stilinski pulls his gun on Argent, amusing Void Sarah.

"You're not going to shoot my daughter." Stilinski protests.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your daughter." Argent counters.

"Put it down." Stilinski demands.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me." Void Sarah says with a fake look of fear on her face. "He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen." Argent tells Stilinski.

"Put it down! Now! Do it! Put it down!" Stilinski shouts at Argent.