Chapter 3

Trust Allah and be sufferance, Insha Allah everything will fall into place.

Yusrah's POV.

Throughout the night I couldn't sleep properly and that was because I was busy thinking about my dear Hammad. I really couldn't wait to see him tomorrow, he was the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life.

Talking about being the handsome man I've ever seen, he was also the only man I've ever stayed awake nearly all night thinking about. Could you believe the only time I was able to sleep properly was around 4am, that too didn't ended well in the morning.

I was busy paying for my missed sleep when I felt water practically all my body. It was strange, and in shock I woke up and found my twin sister smiling mischievously at me with a jug of water in her hand.

"Ya salaam! Yasmin, what the hell is wrong with you?" I glared at her.

"You are asking me?" She scoffed making me to be more angrier. "Well, it's almost time for school and dad asked me to wake you up"

"With water?" I snapped at her.

"No, the water thing is my idea sis" She said beaming like a fool.

"Useless girl!" I said throwing a pillow at her. "Next time, call my name or tap my feet to wake me up"

"Like seriously?" She choked. "That would be boring, my beautiful sister"

"What?" I took another pillow and threw it at her way but she was lucky this time it didn't reach her.

"Oh my dearest sister, I know you feel so blessed to have your strikingly beautiful sister wake you up and I am quite sure you are so happy to see my blessed face this early morning, so stop pretending to be angry. Now get your lazy ass up and take your bath so we won't be late for school" She said.

"That's not a reason for you to wake me up with water, what's even your problem?" I glared at her.

"My problem is I don't want you to get us late today" She smirked.

"Oh yeah? You are so going to have it from me for what you did!" I said withdrawing from the bed.

"Huhuhu, whatever" She pouted as she ran towards the door.

"Gosh, you know I hate you more than my death right?" I said standing with my arms akimbo.

"No oh, I don't know but please lemme know today and right this moment" She sarcastically said.

"Oh Allah!" I lamented. "Please get the heck out of my room, Yasmin!" I shouted at her.

"Huh?" She gave me a toothy grin

"You can be more polite you know, I am 30 minutes older than you" I mumbled

"Bullshit!" She ignored me and i went to the washroom to freshen up.

It took me about 20minutes to go down, I hence wore my uniform with my bag hanged up by my side.

...

"And here comes her highness" Yasmin said looking at me as I walked down the stairs.

"Assalamu Alaikum everyone, good morning" I greeted smiling at everyone.

"Morning, my dear" Our mother humbly welcomed me. "Hope you slept well?"

"Yes, mum!" I said to her and then turned to our father. "Good morning, dad"

"Morning!" He sternly replied as he sipped his coffee.

Thus, I looked around searching for my breakfast. "Mum, where is my breakfast?" I asked, so shocked to see that it was only some leftovers that reminded on the table.

"Your breakfast? I ate it all!" Ya Amir chimed while giggling at me.

"This isn't funny, Yaya!" I glared at him.

"You think I am joking? Ask your womb partner" He said referring to Yasmin, and just as I turned to her she busted into laughter.

"Yes, he's right" She said trying to piss me further.

"This is nonsense!" I screamed forgetting the fact that our father was there. He glared at me for a few seconds before continuing with his food.

"Don't mind them my baby, your food is in your flask. I thought you were going to be late that was why I packaged it for you" Mum said...

***********************

Yay!, Chapter 3 down!!
What's your thoughts??
Don't forget to
Vote,
Comment and share.

Jiddarhtulkhair 🖤