11

"Seriously, bub. Nakakahiya!" I am currently pacing back and forth in my office while telling Dee about what happened the other day in his condo. He came from work saying it was his break so he decided to eat lunch with me here in the atelier.

"Bakit ngayon mo lang ito sinasabi sa akin?" He sat down on the seat in front of my desk and laughed at me.

"I was ashamed, okay? I really thought you were cheating on me. I had a free schedule in the afternoon so I took the chance to cook for you and surprise you then I see you kissing Berniece's forehead in front of your condo. What do you think will I feel? Hindi ko naman naisip na kamag-anak mo yun dahil alam ko wala ka namang kapatid na ba-" I stopped talking when I suddenly felt arms encircling around me. It was Dee hugging me from behind.

"Do you really think of me as the cheater type?", he whispered while his lips brushed my right ear which gave me tingles. I looked up giving him the thinking face.

"Well, you dress up like a decent fuckboy so-" Kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap sakin at tumingin sa salamin.

"What's wrong with the way I dress?", he asked while eyeing himself in front of the mirror. I looked at Dee mesmerized by his looks. He's wearing a simple black coat with a white polo inside and black slacks. Mas lalo akong napangiti nang makita kong suot niya ang necktie na regalo ko sa kaniya nung pasko.

"Ayos naman ah", he said. I giggled and sat down on my pink fur swivel chair. He took off his coat and placed it on the coat rack beside the mirror. He sat down in front of me and took out the food he ordered from Burger King. I'm glad we still get to make time for each other despite our busy schedule. Good thing Dee's company is just near my atelier so he can easily pass by during his free time.

"Bub, I can tour you in our company next Saturday kung pwede ka. I figured I have seen where you work but you haven't seen mine. Tapos, dinner tayo sa bahay ko so you'll get to meet my dad", he said while sloppily eating his food. I unconsciously wiped the mayonnaise on his face with my thumb. He grabbed my hand just when I was about to pull away and licked it.

"Yuck, bub! Ano ba! Ang dugyot mo!", sigaw ko sa kaniya. I quickly got the alcohol placed beside my laptop and sprayed it on my hand. At talagang tawang-tawa pa si gago.

"So, what do you think?", tanong niya sa akin. He carried his seat and sat beside me. 

"Ok. I'll ask Faye later to clear up my schedule in the afternoon." I got the pack of ketchup and opened it using my teeth. I spread it on a pile of tissue and Dee dipped his fries on it. He gestured for me to open my mouth so that he could feed me the fries but my eyes went wide when he drew around my lips using the ketchup. 

"Tangina mo talaga Dee!" I looked at the my phone case which is a mirror. "Kamukha ko na si Mcdo!", I told him while playfully slapping his hand. 

I was about to get a clean tissue to wipe my face when he stopped me. We stared at each other for a while. He went a little bit closer to me. Our faces were inches apart. I could feel his heavy breathing and the loud beat of my heart. I felt his nose brush against mine. He cupped my face and was about to kiss me when Faye suddenly showed up at the door.