s i x t e e n

𝑷𝒆𝒚𝒕𝒐𝒏

Shopping with my mother used to be something I looked forward to.

Right now? I'd rather be stuck on a desert island with my manwhore of an ex boyfriend.

"Baby, what do you think?" My mom twirls in a pastel blue dress. It has embroidery on it and even looks expensive.

"It's um......is this affordable?"

"Ben wants to pay for it" 

I choke. Is my mom a gold digger now?

"Are you sure you aren't marrying him for....?" I wince as I realize how bitchy that sounds.

"Peyton Rochelle Charleston , your mama did not raise you to talk like that!" My mother gasps.

Yeah and Grandma didn't raise you to cheat on your partner, yet, here we are.

I somehow make it through an entire painful shopping trip with my mom.

I get a phone call from AJ.

"How's it goin'?" 

"Good" I say, thankful for the excuse to be away from Mom for a bit.

"So we kinda need a favor. The champagne is with Erick and you're the only one who's out, and they're at the studio"

"Okay sure" I say without thinking.

As I hang up, I realize I'll have to meet all the boys.

It's pretty hard to get into the studio, but I manage to get in.

"Hi" I say awkwardly as five boys stare at me.

"Is that....." Joel's eyes widen

"Peyton Charleston?" Zabdiel, who's apparently gone blonde smirks at me.

I turn to Erick, who's studying me intensely.

"You have the champagne, right?"

"Yep" He smirks, sensing my discomfort.

"Can I get it?" I sound extremely awkward but I just need to get the damn champagne and get the fuck out of there.

"Sure" He hands me a box and I take it and walk as fast as possible while holding the heavy box.

I am never doing that again.

"Ow!"
AJ yelled as I waxed her leg.

"Are you sure you're doing it right?"

"I learned from a professional"

"Is it supposed to-OW!" I snigger 

"Is this the first time you've got waxed?" I ask to distract her.

"By you, yes"

"Trust me"

After hours of pain, makeup and a lot of ruffling through our suitcases, AJ and I are ready.

We walk into the area for Katlyns party, which she now knows about.

My blood runs cold.

Because Katlyn is there, but she's not alone

But next to her, surrounded by women dressed in expensive dresses, is my fucking mother

A/N ; i'm trying to streeeetch the crap outta this

also please dont ghost read. 

holiday has over 600 reads but the votes and comments are lower than the reads

writing isnt that easy and feedback helps us writers improve our content so votes and comments are appreciated :)