"Som' gettin' used to." Toby mentioned as he watched her leave her bedroom. As the door shut, he grabbed his phone with a incoming text from Tae letting him know to meet over his house when he could.

               He got dressed, hearing the indistinct conversation from down the hallway. Grabbing his phone and keys, Toby left the room and footed down the hall becoming closer to the conversation. "This is my apartment, Dad! Your key was only for emergencies anyway. You should've called first."

               "I did and you didn't answer."

               Ishanti sighed heavily. "Then that tells you to knock hard. Not just walk into my house, Dad."

               "You're right, Pumpkin. I'm sorry." her father voiced as Toby's presence was made noticed, "Hello; my apologizes man. Warren."

               Toby nodded. "Toby. But you good man. I'm finna get out y'all way. I gotta meet up wit my brothas."

               Warren nodded his head. "Are you her boyfriend?"

               Toby was nearly about to mention the two only fucking each other and Ishanti knew how blunt he could be so she spoke up, "We're friends. Close, close friends."

               Toby chuckled and kissed her temple. "Call me lata'. Good meetin' you Warren."

               "Likewise." her father responded before Toby left.

               Thirty minutes was the drive length to his brother's place in Woodland Hills, several blocks from his own residence. The door was open by Tae carrying his one year old in his arms and Toby walked in, kissing his drowsy niece on the forehead. "I need a shirt, sweatpants, and a new pair of boxers you ain't wore."

               Tae brows furrowed as he watched his brother ascend up the staircase. "Why you comin' in hea' demandin' my shit?"

               "Cause I got sex on me and wasn't able to stop home."

               Tae shook his head as Toby continued upstairs and walked into the nearest bathroom. After the prompt shower, he dressed in the comfy clothes his brother sat on the over-the-toilet shelf for him before he headed downstairs with his clothes and followed the cooing coming from the living room. De was present with his one week old baby boy, Deangelo Amur Booker.

               "Gimme, gimme." A five month pregnant Shantey cooed as De handed over his newborn to her. "Oh my God I'm ready for my wittle baby."

               "You find out whatchu havin' yet?" Toby wondered as Shantey peered over his shoulder at him.

               "Na' since she wantin' to be surprised when she give birth." Tae walked in after laying Seona down.

               "Because I already have three boys and one girl. I want this gender to be a surprise." She smiled downward at Deangelo. "How's Amaury?"