It got on the last house in Hollywood Hills and the brunette realtor showed her around the modern style house. When the realtor finished, leading back to the empty living room and asked, "So, out of all the houses, what do you think honey?"

               "Uhm. . . I like it, but it's too many rooms. It's only me." Anicia responded, "Although the one on Hollyridge Drive, I love. It's three bedrooms. I'll have my own, one guest room, and last one for my daughter."

               The realtor's eyebrows raised shockingly. "Oh. . . a daughter?"

               "Yeah, she's nineteen."

               The realtor wondered more on her having a nineteen year old and never seen her around, but she minded her business. "Alright, the house on Hollyridge Drive it is. We can go to my office and do the paperwork there or I can email it all to you."

               "Email is fine as long as it happens today."

               "Of course." the realtor assured, as they left the house. A Rolls-Royce Phantom parked in front of the house that was familiar to Anicia's eyes. The chauffeur opened the back door and climbing out was the tall and built man wearing a thousand-dollar button-up shirt tucked and Maison Margiela Tabi slip-on loafers. She recognized the face and rolled her eyes.

               "How are you, Mindy?" he smiled handsomely to the realtor.

               "Just fine, Mr. Porter. And you?"

               "Oh wonderful—especially since I'm laying my eyes on my gorgeous daughter." Adonis replied, walking up the driveway to them as he smiled at Anicia. "Thank you, by the way."

               Mindy gave him a nod and reassured that she would email the paperwork for the house before she settled in her Porsche and left.

               "What are you doing here?" Anicia asked her father instantly.

               "To talk," he slid his hands into the pockets of his pants. "You've been ignoring me and Arlene for the past week. I heard you moved out so I contacted Molly and luckily she was showing you houses today. It's a shame I have to do that."

               "No, what's a shame is it even took this long for my father to even think about contacting me after this long. Not even one invite for fourth of July. It's sad. But I'm used to it so I don't even know why I'm surprised." Anicia scoffed, footing to her Audi. "And Molly will be fired since she giving out information."

               Adonis followed her. "That's not necessary, Anicia. We're your family. You can't ignore us forever."

               "Did you forget I went twenty years with barely having to see or talk to either one of y'all?" She beeped the doors unlock of her Audi, "I'm going to be straight. I'm done being disrespected by your wife, your daughter's, and whomever else. And I'm definitely done with my own father not protecting me and withholding information from me."

               "What information did I withhold from you, Anicia?"

               "Well, we can talk about the fact you knew about my daughter this entire time. You had her around and you just. . . didn't tell me. I know I gave her up but God, Dad."