Seokjin shook Jungkook's shoulder. "Jungie! My Jungie...come on sweetheart, come back to us. Please Jungkook- you're so strong, I know you can do this for us!" He leaned his head down to the boys chest, his ear pressed to Jungkook's heart, frantically trying to hear anything.

He sat up a moment later- shock clear in his large eyes. "No..."

"Jungkook..." Jimin stared at Jungkook's closed eyes, his terrifyingly pale face, his bloodied hands.

"Fuck!" Hoseok growled, throwing the flashlight aside. He pressed two hands over the boys heart and started compressions. "No! Damnit Jungkook- there's no fucking way I'm letting you die on us! Not now- not ever!"

"Get Namjoon- get him!" Jimin cried, shaking Seokjin.

The pretty boy snapped out of his distraught trance. "Jimin-"

"GET HIM NOW!" Jimin screamed. He shoved Seokjin. "NOW NOW NOW!"

Seokjin scrambled to his feet, racing to the house, feeling numb.

Jimin screamed and cried, shaking Jungkook's arm forcefully. "No no no! No! Not Jungkook! It's never supposed to be Jungkook! My everything!" His voice caught on the last word, scraping his throat raw.

Hoseok stared down at the unresponsive boy, tears flowing down his cheeks. His hair hung in his face, but he didn't dare take his hands away from administering compressions to brush it aside.

Not Jungkook...it never should have been Jungkook. He was the youngest, the shy baby, the cute little bunny that grew into a fierce warrior for his family. The youngest one, who was so mature, as if he were the oldest.

Hoseok still remembered the first time he saw Jeon Jeongguk- back in the virgin classroom.

Hiding inside his oversized sweatshirt, too scared to even make eye contact with anyone. Hands hidden inside his sleeves, leg bouncing nervously like a real rabbit.

Hoseok had always thought he was so cute- from the way he shocked everyone in class by saying his goal was to fuck the untopable Min Yoongi.

Hoseok had always thought he was so admirable- from the way he proved he could achieve his goal.

"Anyways, Ill go first!" He placed the bottle in the middle of their circle and spun it.

It landed on Jungkook, who squeaked and stared at it with Bambi eyes.

Hoseok grabbed the dice and rolled it.

It was all silent as everyone watched it bounced around before finally falling on a number, and then everyone erupted into cheers.

"Two!"

"Its two!"

"You gotta make out!"

Jimin squealed and kicked his feet in excitement. "Go, Kookie!"

Jungkook looked shocked as Hoseok stood up on his knees and leaned over the middle space. He grabbed Jungkooks shirt in one hand, balancing himself with the other, and yanked him close.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook just nodded.

"Cool."

Hoseok leaned in, tilting his head and pressing their lips together.

Jungkook didnt know what to do with his hands, so he placed them on Hoseoks shoulders as the older boy pried his mouth open with his tongue so that Jungkook could taste the alcohol he had drunk earlier.