6- latibule

you found it a little strange how quickly you went from a disposable lackey to the mafia, to the elite squads personal chef. no, its not like this is a bad thing, you were just wondering how you would handle living in a house with this many men.

---

turns out, you could actually handle it pretty well. 

it didnt take long to find out the relative weakness to each one of the members of the squad food-wise, save for ciocollata, who liked everything. tiziano and squalo liked squid-ink pasta, doppio like drinks and muffins, secco enjoyed straight sugar cubes, and carne, who you met two days after joining unita speciale, enjoyed cupcakes and pies.

now, most peoples reaction to hearing a woman living in a manor full of men would either be worry, disgust, or jealousy, though its usually the first. while many may assume you were sold into their hands, or that youre an abused worker, you actually ended up being the hidden ring leader to each guy you associated yourself with.

it was like training eager puppies, to make it simple. adorable, confused, eager little puppies ready to get a treat each time they did something good.

for instance, you sometimes enjoyed cutting up your vegetables a little too much and would end up cutting too much. this is where secco comes in, since he acts like your personal garbage disposal for scraps and left over food, including unused sauce, drops of cake batter, and his personal favorite, leftover icing on a spatula.

moving on a week into the future, you were called to cioccolatas room while preparing lunch for doppio, which was supposed to be a simple muffin with tea. with extra caution not to accidently drop your stone knife down the drain again, you sat down your tools and scurried over to cioccolatas room upstairs, keeping up your 'innocent, weak, frail woman capable of doing no harm' facade.

gentle knocks rung from the door as your knuckles rapped against the wood, waiting impatiently for cioccolata to answer. there was no response, the empty silence around you only briefly filled with muffled noises every now and again.

without warning, the door suddenly opened up, the surprise causing you to take a step back. however, when you saw cioccolata towering above you as per usual with his disgusting smile, you calmed down. "sorry, you just scared me a bit. what is it you needed, mister cioccolata?"

he pouted, stepping out of his room while quickly closing the door behind him, obviously hiding something. "oh, you know i hate it when you call me that. just call me cioccolata, as ive told you before."

"oh- sorry, i forgot.." you mumbled.

"its no problem, sweetheart! you know i cant stay mad at you!"

thats true, but you had yet to grasp why. "oh, thats right, you wanted to know what i needed!" he continued. "youve been cooped up in this house for a while, and i was wondering if you wanted to go shopping today, hm? maybe find you something pretty to wear?"

"pardon? why would you want to take me shopping?"

"you make such delicious dishes that it would be horrible to not pay you back! come on, we can go right now! where do you like to shop? the mall? higher-end stores?"

you bit your thumb in thought, positive he wouldnt be too fond of your answer. "well, due to the income i used to make, ive always shopped at places like Prada and Gucci often, i was even considered a regular at Victoria's Secret for a while."

"hm? isnt that a lingerie store?" he hummed, leaning down to your height with a wicked smile. "oh, you naughty thing~! we can go there too to pick something out for you!"

oh hell no were you going to take a man that youve only known for a week into a lingerie store! "im alright, we dont need to go there, just a quick trip to Louis Vuitton would be nice."

cioccolata sighed, standing back up to his full height and leading you down the hall by the hand. "fine, but we'll have to make a few extra stops along the way, alright?"

this didnt sound good.

----------

this was, in fact, actually very good.

cioccolata, despite promising that he would only take you to Louis Vuitton, also dropped by a few clothing stores for you, finding ones that fit your fashionable aesthetic. the one you were currently in was a clothing store almost completely built for your tastes and yours alone. "come out, let me see it!"

there you stood in the dressing room, admiring the short pink skirt and white, skin-tight crop-top you picked out, the outfit cioccolata picked sitting off to the side for later. "fine, give me a moment!"

brushing out the ruffles on the end of the skirt and adjusting your pink sunglasses you brought, you yanked the curtain back to reveal cioccolata sitting on a bench stationed in front of your fitting room, one leg crossed over the other with an amused smile on his face.

"well? do you like it?" you asked, giving him a quick spin on your pink platforms and allowing your skirt to flutter in the momentum.

his mind seemed to be elsewhere, his tongue running over his teeth and making his mouth split into a smile. "dazzling, i love it! now, go put on the one i picked out! i want to see it!"

secco, who cioccolata had made come with him, sat patiently next to him on the floor, his head nodding in agreement to his superiors statement. following their demands, you turned back into the dressing room and closed the curtain behind you, quickly beginning to undress once again.

as you began to bunch up the skirt you wore to pull it down your thighs, the slight sensation of being watched dimly fell onto your conscious. now, while you wouldnt mind giving someone a show, you were here with a person you had high-respect toward when it came to clearing the debt your mother had caused.

pulling the skirt back up to your hips again, Pink Floyd manifested and looked around to find the source of the stare, not finding anything at first to be relatively noticeable. just as quickly as it had came, the feeling had left, and [watermelon sugar] disappeared again.

strange, you thought, to feel like you were being watched only for it to be false. resuming your goal to get undressed fast enough to not make cioccolata impatient, you quickly stripped yourself down and slipped on the outfit he had picked, adjusting the final looks in the mirror with a pursed lips.

cioccolata had picked a tight, white crop top with a thick blue stripe going down the middle, matched with a white, mid-thigh length skirt with thick blue stripes. finishing the outfit were sleek, royal blue heels with red bottoms, and a silver necklace with a small sapphire gam as the charm.

almost too anxious to see his reaction for whatever reason, you stepped out of the changing room with a slight smile, only to find that cioccolata was sitting by himself, legs crossed just as before and an irritated smile on his face. you gave him a hesitant expression. "mister- i mean, cioccolata, are you alright? where'd secco go?"

he nodded, pursing his lips. "yes, my dear, everything is fine. secco just had to go take care of something."

"oh, well, do you like it? this is the one you picked!"

you twirled in a circle to showcase the outfit, watching the irritation leave cioccolatas face and quickly replace with an amused grin. "yes, its the best! well- of course its the best, i put it together! give me another spin~!"

you did as he said, striking a simple pose and pushing up your glasses. "so, should i get this one, or the other?"

he put his head into his hand, thinking. "well, i obviously like the second one because then we'd match, but the first one seems more soft. screw it, lets get you both!"

"both?" you repeated, confused.

"yes, both! if you want both, ill get you both!"

yeah, this is where you accidently got a sugar daddy for a superior. have fun!

its official, you guys wanted a sugar daddy cio, so i gave yall a sugar daddy cio. enjoy, you weirdos