𝐈𝐗

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟹 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗: 𝟹 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕

"I wanna see Armani on her birthday." Tyrell says once I sit down. "No. Absolutely not." I shake my head getting ready to leave. "Please Alissa. She thinks I'm dead." He grabs my hand making me mug him.

"No. I don't want her to know your alive." I grit out and snatched my hand back.

"My ways change Alissa. I'm 4 years sober." He says with pleading eyes.

"I'll think about it." I say to Tyrell.

He recently reached out to me cause he wanted to see Armani but I told her he was dead.

Only cause he was a drunk and when he was drunk and driving WITH Armani in the car I got him arrested and they put him in rehab.

"Thank you.. please.. I just wanna see my baby." He says sadly making me feel bad.

He could've killed armani. We not sorry.

"I'll call you and tell you where to meet us." I mumbled and I watched as his frown turned into a bright smile.

"Thank you. Now about you. Anyone special?" He asks and I straight face him. "Ight ima leave cause I gots things to do." I say getting up grabbing my purse.

"Oh- ye-sorry." He stutters and stands up too.

"It was nice seeing you again Alissa." He smiled at me and I nod then turn to walk away.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

"What dude?" I asked Dayvon as I got in his car. "I'm taking you somewhere." He says making me scrunch my face up. He thought he was off the hook or sum?

"Unt unn. Lemme out." I say and he locks the door.

"Calm down paranoid ass." He chuckles and pulls out. Damn right I'm paranoid, all he do is lie.

I'm glad I grabbed my phone and stuff cause I wouldn't leave without that shit.

—————————————-

"Why we hea?" I asked as he pulled into the nail salon parking lot. "Cause I wanna say I'm.... sorry." He says and my eyes widen in amusement.

Gave him the puthy once and now he whipped.

"Aww. Thank you hoe number 3." I take the money he was giving me. "You- Whatchu call me?" He says but I was already out the car.

"Thank you!" I yell again going into the nail salon. "Mary! Armani is here!" The man at the front desk semi yelled and my regular nail artist, Mary, come over smiling.