𝐕𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

ꕥ𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒ꕥ

"Duce put it back!" Nelly snapped and he rolls his eyes and throws the chips back on the shelf. "Throw one more thing." Nelly mugs him and he huffs while we go to the snack isle.

She act just like a mother-

"Y'all stupid." Dayvon shakes his head and starts throwing all kinds of snacks in the cart. "Aht Aht, all this sugar." I scrunched up my face.

"Shut up." He simply says and throws more in. "But he gets to do it? Wow." Duce points out. "Yea cause he payin'." Nelly says.

"I was gon' pay for my chips." He huffs and Nelly sighs loudly. "Get the damn chips Adonis." She says and he smiles running around to the chip isle.

He comes back with three bags of chips.

"Acting like someone mama." Budda says.

Forgot she was here...

"Rite." I agree and we continue go around for food I need. "The fuck is this?!" I hear the same loud voice from the last time yell.

Where tf she come from!?

"What?" Nelly starts.
"Thee." Duce.
"Fuck." I finished.

"Nah, don't act stupid now! DRACO WHO IS THIS HOE!" She yelled making me have to bite my lip.

I'm a nice person. I'm a nice person.

"Watch ya mouth bitch." Dayvon says mugging her.

"Uh Duce and Budda lets go get some juice." Nelly says and pulls them away.

TAKE ME WIT YALL!

"Who is she Draco?!" She says getting loud. "My future wife." He shrugs and she looked angry, sad, and disgusted. She can wipe that off that look on her face cause Ian finna be shit to him.

"Nah bitch. I'm yo wife." She said getting ready to put her hands on him.

Unt unn

"Babygirl ima need you to think again if you think I'm finna let you lay hands on him." I say stepping in front of him gripping her wrist and push it away. Was I standing up for him? Yes. Do I know why? Nope.

"Back the fuck up away from my man before I rock yo world." She gets closer to me and I take a step closer.  "My nigga don't want nothing to do wit you sis so you back up." I say. Why did I just claim this nigga?!

She glared at me before I feel a sharp sting on my cheek.

Word?

Next thing I know I'm on top of her pounding her face in. "WORLDSTAR!!" I hear Duce dumbass yell and I feel her pull my hair making me more mad cause my hair actually is real.

"Keep. Yo. Damn. Hands. Off. Me." I say in between each hit. "AYE!" Security runs over to us but I see Draco push them and he grabs me by my waist picking me up.

"Let ha hair go!" I hear Nelly yell at the girl cause she was holding my hair. "Bitch." I hear Draco and he punched her hand, making her let go of my hair.

————————————

"Why You beat that girl up like that Armani?" Nelly laughs and I just shrug as I put up my groceries. Yes I still got them cause I wasn't leaving that store empty handed.

I got kicked out but the others didn't so they shopped for me.

"She tested me." I say and Draco shakes his head and takes a hit of his blunt.

"Whatchu shaking yo head for?" I asked lowkey pissed at him. "Cause that shit ain't cute." He says making my neck snap back.

"I know that. Do you try think I wanna go around fight yo hoes?" I asked while putting the leftover bags in a drawer.

"Yea we finna go." Duce gets up pulling Nelly with him. Budda went home when I got into the fight.

"Bye babymama." Nelly hugs me and then I hug Duce. They leave and I look at Dayvon who was just watching me.

"What?" I asked irritated.

"All that shit you was talking. What happened?" He said getting up and pulling his pants up.

"Boy shut the fuck up." I wave him off and look down at my phone only for it to be snatched and his hand is wrapped around my throat.

"Talk ya shit now." He says looking me in the eyes while I cross my legs.

I'm a freak boo 😒

"Omg get off of me." I say and he ignored me and kissed me. I'm shocked but I kiss back.

He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth letting him use tongue. I accidentally moan and I feel him smirk against my lips.

He lifts me up and automatically my legs wrap around his waist.

He carried me to my room and... let's just say we did a lil sum.

————————————————-

-I'm not good at writing sex scenes so pm if you wanna do it😝
-In denial.🐙
-#Myuglyass🐷
-Hey. Bye.