Vice and Virtue {Changbin + Felix} pt. 1/3

// Third POV //

As Chan exited the studio, an overpowering voice in his head told him that something was wrong.

The Australian got these thoughts sometimes. He would just be walking and then he would be suddenly hit by a wave of anxiety.

There was something wrong, he felt it.

The sun arose two hours ago so the Korean sky was clear. As he was walking home, he started to think again.

Did he forget something? A deadline? An appointment? Why was he so anxious?

He patted his body down for inspection. He had his keys, his phone, and his backpack.

Chris kept having these thoughts even after he opened the dorm door. Jesus, what is it? Why couldn't his brain just tell him instead of leaving him with all these hints?

Jeongin just left for school and his phone was on the front counter. That's odd. Just like every young adult on the planet, the maknae's phone was always attached to him.

It wasn't like him to forget it.

This finding only made BangChan even more on edge. There was something going on here, how could such a quiet dorm be so loud at the same time?

The blood rushed to his head and his knees crashed onto the floor.

His computer was on the floor, smashed to pieces.

It was like he found his dead child on the floor. Chan opened his mouth but no sounds came out. It took over a minute before his brain finished scanning the scene and he finally let out a scream. A painful howl.

The sound waves of the leader's scream ran all throughout the dorm. He didn't have any idea what to do. He wanted to cry but no tears came out. He couldn't stand up either even when his six members came out to see what made the leader scream so loud, he couldn't move an inch.

Hyunjin's eyes widened. BangChan was in an extreme state of panic. His eyes were fully wide and open. There were goosebumps running up and down his arms, the way his knuckles were tightened made his skin pale.

Everyone was afraid to make a sound. There were five minutes of unmovable silence.

"H-h-hyung-" Jisung went to touch BangChan's shoulder.

Chris regained his composure, he shot up from the ground and demanded in a low voice:

"Everyone. Go to your rooms now. I don't know what the hell happened here but I'll tell you right now, whoever did this. You best believe I'm going to figure it out."

Hyunjin didn't know if the leader was angry or upset because he shut his eyes but he could hear in his voice that he meant business.

The six younger members backed away from the room slowly, careful not to awake the dragon in Chris's chest.

——————-

THREE HOURS AGO

Changbin wasn't asleep.

He just got back from writing a song with BangChan and right when he got home, he crashed on his bed. But he wasn't tired, for some reason, you could even say that he was hyper.

The dorm was usually awake at one in the morning. If someone was asleep, someone was awake. It's very rare to come home and see that everyone is asleep.

When he got to his room, Felix and Jisung were both in there, talking and playing a game on their phones.

Changbin waved to the two men on Felix's bed and walked a few inches to his own bed. Changbin, Felix, and BangChan all shared a room together.