Cheat Sheet {I.N}

// Third POV //

I.N was an average student. Personally, the maknae didn't think he was smart but the Stray Kids hyungs loved to excite their maknae by praising him for every little thing he did.

The maknae was in his last year of school, the continuous promotions made it impossible for him to follow the everyday routine of school, so his schooling years lasted longer.

Jeongin didn't want to finish school; he already had a job and didn't see the point of completing. BangChan was a perfectionist and wanted every member to reach their highest potential, thus he talked the youngest into staying for his last year.

I.N's worst class was Biology. He loathed it, he wasn't very good with science in general but Biology in particular was without a doubt the hardest class he has ever taken.

Chan trusted I.N to keep track of his own grades, at first the leader was in charge of making sure that the maknae was keeping a good handle on his grades. Although, after seeing that he was a constant straight A student, Chan stopped checking.

Jeongin has never even been close to failing a class until he took Biology. The maknae could feel his grade slipping from an 90 to a 60.

This last test was his only hope for passing the class. The teacher wanted him to go to tutoring but since I.N was an idol, that option was out the window.

The maknae soon reached a revelation. Felix was incredibly good at science, he even won an award at school in Australia for his science project on fossils.

Jeongin never had to beg Felix to help him in any way, but he knew that Felix wasn't good at studying. The maknae didn't care though, he was desperate and would do anything to pass.

Felix was also his youngest hyung. He was closer to him in age so Jeongin has always considered him to be a friend. Also, he didn't want the older hyungs to know, and Felix could keep a secret.

"Lixxie hyung." I.N cutely walked over to Felix as the other members were preparing dinner.

Felix looked up from his phone, seeing that it was the maknae, the Australian sent him a soft smile.

"Can you help me study tonight, please?" Jeongin tried to whisper.

Felix was stunned. He hasn't been in school for nearly three years and he was never in any position to become a tutor. If the maknae needed help studying, why didn't he ask Minho or Chan? The both were passionate learners and were always the best in school.

"Why me?" Felix didn't have any problem with helping I.N but it seemed suspicious that the youngest was asking him.

Jeongin was annoyed with the question, he didn't want the older hyungs to hear them so he decided to converse with his younger Australian hyung through text.

I.N typed Felix a message through his phone and a second later, Felix's phone beeped and he read it:

"I'm failing Biology, please don't tell Channie hyung."

Felix understood and texted back:

"Ok. I'll help you. When's the test?"

"Friday."

Ok, Felix thought. Today is Tuesday, that gives them both three days to study. He was proud of his maknae for not waiting til the last minute like Hyunjin and Changbin would.

"Sounds good. Let's start after dinner."

The kitchen doors opened abruptly, ending the two members' conversation. Chan walked out with plates in his arms and stared at his dongsaengs.