Getaway Dive {Han}

Stray Kids won Kingdom! I'm so happy for them! Those who watched Kingdom, what was your favorite performance?  Stays did so well in voting, if you participated in voting and streaming, your services were greatly appreciated! Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting! I'm always grateful.

Love ya bunches 🍾

// Third POV //

Lee Know entered the contest as a joke.

He was with one of his friends and they were filling out this online contest survey in order to become the 100000 person to register for the contest itself. Minho began laughing at him, his friend was well off and he didn't need to be crossing his fingers with silly, unpredictable stuff like that.

His friend laughed back, asking if Lee Know wanted to register as well.

The dancer figured why not? He wasn't going to win anyway so why would he even overthink it?

Lee Know had a smug smile on his face as he entered his answers while sipping his latte. He handed the computer back to the other man, in turn he spun it back around with an amused look on his face.

There was no fucking way.

He accused his friend of playing a joke on him but thirty minutes later, Minho received two first class tickets to an exclusive, all expense paid trip to wherever he wanted with whoever he wanted.

Minho didn't believe that it was real until three days later when the tickets showed up in the mail.

Stray Kids weren't home when the tickets came. When they returned that evening, Han went down to the JYP building to collect their mail for the dorm. He had a bad habit of looking through his members' mail, he saw an envelope addressed to Minho which Jisung thought was strange since his hyung didn't get much mail.

Opening the envelope, his eyes bulged as he stared down at two first class tickets.

Fucking Christ, how the hell did Minho manage to get these?!

Despite knowing his hyungs will scold him for opening Lee Know's mail, Jisung brought it up as soon as he got back at lunch.

"Han Jisung!" Lee Know complained, wanting it to be a surprise.

The youngest rapper sat down with a bright, large smile on his face. "Hyungie, when were you going to tell us?!"

Changbin took the two tickets, beaming, and asked the same question.

Lee Know rolled his eyes at his annoying younger members and explained how he entered a contest and just happened to win.

"That's amazing, Minho!" Chris clapped, sharing his dongsaengs' excitement. "Who are you planning on taking?"

"Well, since Jisung found out first, it's just fair to take him."

The others groaned jokingly while Jisung sprinted up and over to his hyung, jumping up and down as he hugged the dancer.

-------------

Three months and colorful arguments later, Han and Lee Know were packed and ready to go.

It took a while for the best friends to figure out a place where the two could both agree on going. Han wanted to go to a beach but Lee Know was more of a mountain person. They settled and met each other halfway:

Cornwall, England.

Lee Know has always been attracted to the UK. Stray Kids have been there many times for tours but they rarely ever got to explore and the UK was made to be explored.