Korean Kobras {Hyunjin + Jisung} pt. 2/2

// Third POV //

The entire time Hyunjin was getting his punishment, Jisung was silently sobbing. This was all his doing, if he would've just talked to Hyunjin about his problems instead of beating him up then this wouldn't have to happen.

He knew how hard this was for BangChan to do this. Jisung was strangely proud of his leader. The Australian has already been through too much, in a way, Jisung was happy he was doing this. Sucks for him obviously but this was good for Chan, he needed a way out.

"Hannie?"

Han knew that it was his turn now, this was so awful. He hated being in trouble, being treated like a child. It was so demeaning.

He got the courage to turn around, the leader didn't look angry or upset. He just looked drained. Jisung needed to check on his hyung more, he realized. They should do something special for BangChan. Something he will enjoy.

Jisung walked over to the second oldest and got over before Chan said anything. He cringed when he looked up and saw Hyunjin's backside that was on display. It was a crimson red, not just his butt but his thighs.

A crisp swat took him out of his thoughts and he flinched badly. He was better than Hyunjin in regards to taking pain but there was something about Chan that was different. As he spanked him, it was almost like he was slowly increasing his hits. Like a car starting up again after stopping at a red light, the slow build up was worse, way worse than the methods Jisung was used to.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

The teenager held a hand on his hyung's thigh. It's starting to really sting, the burn left after every hit was excruciating.

When the leader stopped, Han sighed he knew what was going to happen. He didn't bother pleading and just stood up and took off his jeans, getting back over the Australian's lap.

"Thank you, Hannie."

"You're welcome, hyungie. I'm sorry."

"I know, buddy."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"ughh. ah. Ow!" Jisung made noise, much to his surprise since he usually doesn't start complaining until the boxers came down.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OWW. Channie hyung." The younger rapper whined.

"Don't "Channie hyung" me. It takes two to have a fight, Han Jisung. You're just as much to blame as Hyunjin is. I expect this to be the last time I will have to spank you both for fighting. If it's not, you'll really really regret it."

Han believed him. If BangChan hit this hard now, he couldn't imagine how hard he would be if he had an object with him like a hairbrush or a belt.

"Do you hear me?" Chan asked, knowing the kid did.

"Yes, hyung! I p-promise it won't happen again." He stuttered.

"Good. I expect it not to."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"It's ok to fight sometimes, it's human nature to argue but I draw the line at physical altercations. These little spats you two have doesn't solve our problems, it doesn't make the conflict go away."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I understand, H-hyung! Please! Please stop now." Jisung squirmed in his grip, the position he was in was so uncomfortable. He couldn't hold back tears any longer it hurt too much.