Chapter 7

I don't even know where this went.

So I hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------

Kami's POV 
Watching James be coddled by everyone, I felt as though he was the missing peice.
I mean sure we have always been like a family but we weren't staying at one house for too long, maybe overnight her and there if meetings go too long, but other than that we never stayed together for long.
Now though with James here we just want to protect him, and make sure he's safe so yeah were sitting in the large comfortable room watching movies with things to snack on.
I watch as Liam gets James to eat some of the soup that Felix made a little while ago.
As James eats it, everyone slowly relaxes, after making sure that James was eating and not on the verge of passing out.

Felix's  POV 
Watching him eat is heart breaking, he's so weak, it's hard to hold the bowl by himself.
Liam helps him hold the bowl. Glancing around the room I see everyone watching James eat the soup, a few frowns at how little he ate, but still relaxing when he pushed the bowl away from him.
Kevin was next to the movies and asked what movie we should watch. I said maybe a animated movie. And everyone agreed.
After turning the movie on, Kevin toned the lights in the room down.
After about 20 minutes everyone started to get sleepy, I glance down at James who somehow ended up snuggled into my chest, yawned. I smile and poke his forehead.
He blinked and looks up to me, my heart skips a beat at his cute he is. I say, "go to sleep, nothing going to happen."
I watch him slowly nuzzle into my side before yawning again and falling asleep.
Looking up I see Kami watching us, he smiles at how precious the sight was.
After a few minutes I  start to fall asleep.

Unknown’s POV 
How did he survive?
After all we did…
No, that won’t work 
We will end him.
He’s a failure.

---------------------------------
Uh oh, who is unknown?

What kind of a problem will they be?.

Find out within the next few chapters.

Have a good day