Chapter 3

Hello,
So this is part three to the prompt in chapter 1, if you havent seen that, then I suggest going back and reading that.

Hope you enjoy

---------------------------------------

-around 3 hours later-
James POV
What happened?
Everything hurt.
Am I dead?

No ones POV 
After about 5 minutes of laying there, James finally got the strength to open his eyes. 
He is having a hard time keeping them open as he looks around the room wondering what situation he got himself into this time. 

James POV
"What is this room? Where am i?", I though to myself. I notice I'm laying in a large but comfortable bed with blue sheets and black pillowcases. Looking around the room I spot dark blue and black painted walls, a dark brown door, all of the items in the room like the dresser and the desk are a dark brown wood color. It's a nice room but who's is it?

No ones POV 
As James was studying the room, he didn't pay hear the soft click of the door opening and Felix lean against the doorframe watching as James gained his bearings.

Felix's  POV 
I figured I should go check on James, so I stand from the table and slowly climb the stairs. I take a deep breath as to what I'm going to see when I enter the room. As I click the door open silently, my hopes rise as I see him looking around the room. Standing there leaning on the doorframe, I watch him look around the room in confusion. 
"How are you feeling?," I ask him after about 5 minutes of standing there. He jumps at the sudden question.
Slowly green eyes turn to meet silver. I feel my heart speed up.
I push away from the door and take the few steps to the side of the bed, pulling the desk chair with me.
Taking a seat I start to check over the bandages and fixing the ones that are bleeding through.
His confused green eyes watch me as I work.
"Why am I here?," is the only thing I hear when I finish. 
"You don't remember?" I respond, worry starting to build up in my head. 
James tells me, "No, I don't, why don't I remember?", panic is slowly rising as he talks.
"Easy, take a breath calm down, it's okay, your safe don't worry.," I say trying to comfort him.
I watch as he takes a breath. Then his eyes fill with tears and I feel as though someone ripped my heart out of my chest.
Softly I run my fingers through his soft black hair. I watch as he calms down and his eyes begin to droop down almost asleep.
"Your okay, just go to sleep, it will all be okay." I say as I watch his breathing even out as his falls back to sleep. I wonder If i can get Lance to look into his mind to see who did this. That can wait though.

A few minutes go by and I'm still sitting there trying to comfort James. Whoever did this will pay, if it the last thing I do.

-------------------------------------
I started writing this and I just keep getting ideas for it, it was only going to be a two maybe three part, but i might write an entire story now.
Anyway, I'm going to start another book writing stories for prompts I see, if you see any that you want me to write let me know.

Have a good day