Chapter 6

I though I had uploaded this, until I went to upload chapter 7.

Hope you like it.

----------------------------------------

James POV
[When he was awake when Lance looked in his head]
It was semi dark in the room when I awoke again, probably  because of the curtains over the window blocking out light.
How long had I slept?
Laying there I checked myself over to see how bad it was, remembering how Felix looked so worried.
After a minute I hear footsteps.
I realize it's more than one person.
Why do I have this luck?
I look at the window as I hear the soft click of the door.
I glance over when there's a collective gasp from everyone.
I let my head fall again when the pain gets too much.
I feel 7 people's presences around me, someone gets me to take some pain medication.
Looking over I see the one who reads minds by touching them, aw shit their going to know.
Lance keeps eye contact putting his hand on my forehead leaning down.
He stays there for a few minutes.
I see anger and heart break coming into his expression. 
"Poor baby, don't worry, will take care of you," I hear him say.
That's when everything go too much and I started to fall back to sleep.
Looking at the one who started running their hands through my hair, I see Kevin, who gives me a soft smile and says just loud enough for me to hear , "go to sleep little one, we'll protect you." 
That's when my eyes flutter shut and I fall back to a dreamless sleep.

<Present time>
Kevin's  POV
Poor baby.
He looks so young too, in fact I think he's younger than all of us, except Felix I think they are the same age.
They are supposed to be heros, yet they do this to their own, we'll show them we can be better.
James didn't deserve this. 
Hell no one deserves this, and I'm a villain.
I slip upstairs to check on James to check on him.
I check the bandages and fix the pillows and blankets wrapped around him.
Hes so skinny, he needs to eat something.
As I walk back into the kitchen, I hear everyone talking about what they were going to do when they see the heroes again.
I take a seat and say, "He needs to eat."
Felix nods and gets up, going to the fridge.
I don't see what he gets to make but soon it smells like a chicken soup.
That's when suddenly there was a scream.
We all jump up running up the stairs to get to James.
I cant believe what we see.

Felix's POV
I was standing at the stove finishing up with a soup for James when he screamed.
I turned the stove off and ran upstairs with the rest.
Entering the room, I was the first next to the bed pulling the upset hero into my arms as he cries into my neck.i feel more than see the rest of The Crew gather around.
Kami was running his hands through his hair
Kevin was walking back into the room with water and tissues.
Jaiden was sitting to my right with his hands on James ankles.
Ryan was next to Kami with his hand on the back of his neck.
Lance sat next to me rubbing his back in a desperate attempt to comfort him.
Sean sat in front of me wiping away James tears
Mark was softly singing a soft song with a hand on his shoulder.
Liam was next to Sean holding James' hands.
Lucas sat next to Jaiden with a hand on his knee.
Camden stood next to me, before saying he was going to get a wet wipe to clean his face free from snot and tears
After about 5 minutes of sitting with him, his cries reduce to small sniffles.
After a minute he looks up and Lucas softly says, "Hey, there's those pretty green eyes." 

Lucas POV
As we sat there with the distraught hero, slowly our hearts began to break even more.
As his cries weaken he looks up sniffling. 
"Hey, there's those pretty green eyes, " I softly say to him.
His eyes fill up with tears again.
"No, no no please don't cry, I didn't mean to make you cry, baby.," I say slightly panicked.
He gives a small smile at my words.
I exchange a look with Flix and Kami, who both smile and Felix pulls James as close as he can.
James looks up to Kami, who is still running his hand through his hair, in confusion.

I hear Kami say, "James, I don't know what exactly you've been through but from now on your one of us. You dont need to worry about them any more okay?"
James eyes widen in shock before nodding softly.
That's when Liam suddenly says ,"how about a movie night to get your mind off things, hmm?"

Everyone agrees and look at James who looks as though he doesn't know what to say.
Mark says to James ," baby, you dont need to be afraid, come on, let's go watch cute movies all night, cause I'm sure you probably dont want to sleep more. Okay?"
His soft green eyes stare at Mark for a second before nodding.

As everyone does downstairs, Kevin carrying James, I pull Kami to the side.

"Whats wrong?," he asks
"I'm worried, he hasn't said a word, like at all.," I respond.
"Yeah, that is worrisome,  but we'll keep an eye on him." Kami tells me.
I nod and we join the rest of the group.

Maybe a movie night will help bring him out of his shell.

-----------------------------------
I don't know how I ended up with an entire story line for this, I originally had just a one shot then decided that it would have been better as a story so this kind of happened.

I still dont know what to call The Crew, so any ideas would be appreciated.

I have another book where I write prompts that I see, so if you see a tumblr prompt that you want me to write just send me the prompt and I'll try to write it.

Have a good day.