Chapter 5

This is the 5th part of the prompt in chapter 1.

This has more members of The Crew, like the leader Kami. I couldn't come up with a better idea for a name for the group of villains, if you have any suggestions put it down in the comments and I'll decide which one  I like.

Hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------

No ones POV 
As James fell back to sleep, everyone went back downstairs to talk.
"Alright, Lance, I know you saw his memories, and obviously it made you pissed, so who was it?," Kami asked.
With tears forming in his eyes Lance responds, "Originally I had thought he was jumped or something but that wasn't  the case. There was an attack by a different crew and James got caught with a villain, I didnt see which one, saving 7 civilians when the rest of his team told him to go to them, but he didn't get there in time and they lost some people, they blamed him for it. Beat him up and left him in a alley way drugged up, he was barely able to get here without passing out." As he finished the tear forming in his eyes got to be too much and he starts to cry, Jaiden (who is sitting next to him) softly pulls him into his arms and let's him cry for the injured hero upstairs.

Kami's POV
As Lance tells us what he saw in James mind, I felt more and more anger at the heroes. They are supposed to take care of each other and protect everyone, and they almost kill one of their own. 
And were the villains here…
"All in favor of making James one of us say i.," I say to the group in front of me.
As I get 10, I's  one member speaks up.
"Kami, what if they find out and come for him?," Camden asks me in worry.
I respond, "Then we do what they were supposed to, we protect him." 
Camden nods at my answer.

If only we knew about the storm coming...

----------------------
Hope you liked it.

Let me know what you think.
I have another book that I am going to write prompts i see, if you see any and want me to write it let me know.