Chapters 13

Hello,
It's been awhile. This is chapter 13 finally.
Hope you like it.
Let me know what you think.
-----------------------------------
Kami's POV
Getting woken up is never fun. Especially when your woken up by you injured younger sibling. James' face is scrunched up and looks terrified. As carefully as I could I shake him to wake him out of his dreams. Finally his soft greens eyes open, full of fear, before he flinches. I softly say as to not wake anyone else, "What happened?". He looks at me for a second before looking down and mumbling, " They were there, they took me away from you."
Upon hearing this my heart breaks a bit.
"They will never take you away from us again, you're our little brother now." I tell him. I see a small smile on his face when looks at me once more. James nods and settles back down.
I softly run my fingers through his hair to help him fall back asleep, noticing that Lance has woken up. With the hand not in James hair, I reach over and run my knuckles down his cheek, after a few minutes both are asleep.
I lay there and think, "What if he joins us, I mean he would be a great villain. And I don't think Felix is willing to let him go."
After about 20 minutes to make sure James will sleep the rest of the night, I fall back asleep.

Lance POV
I wake to soft talking, opening my eyes when it goes quiet. I see it is still dark in here and outside. Upon opening my eyes I notice Kami running his fingers through James hair, i smile softly and settle back down. After a minute i feel a soft hand run their knuckles down my cheek. "That feels nice," I think to myself before falling back to sleep.

-Next morning--
Still Lance's POV

Upon waking up, I see I am the last to wake. I hear those in the room still talking quietly about who knows what. Listening closer I hear the shower running from upstairs and something cooking in the kitchen.
"I need caffeine," I say getting up and making a beeline to the kitchen.
I hear soft laughter from the living room. Entering the kitchen, Kami is the one cooking, Jaiden next to him, Ryan and Liam sitting at the table, and Sean next to the coffee maker. I walk over to Sean, and lean against the counter saying, "Good morning" .
He looks over and then reaches up for a mug in the cabinet. Sean pouts some hot water into the mug before handing it to me. I smile and say, "Thanks." Before going over to the cabinet with tea in it and getting out the caffeinated back tea and putting it in. I wait for a few minutes, and add sugar and honey to it before tossing the tea bag.
After getting my tea, I leave the kitchen and go back to the living room and sitting down next to Kevin, who glances over and wraps an arm around me to pull me closer. He then turns back to his conversation with Mark, Lucas, and Camden. I then guess Felix is upstairs, probably trying to convince James to take a shower. "James has been a bit anxious about water since he got here, but that's normal I guess , after all that hes been through." I think as I settle into Kevin's side and drink my caffeine. All in all it's a pretty calm morning.

Felix's POV
It is not a calm morning.

I have the shower running to get James into the shower, but he somehow ended up under my bed and won't come out.
"Please come out. I promise it will be quick and I'll be there the whole time. You will never be alone." I try to reason with him.
He shacks his head no and whimpers softly.
I feel my face soften before I just get up and turn off the water and going back to lay down on the floor.
"Talk to me baby, how can I help?" I softly ask, reaching a hand out and letting James grab it.
He stops for a second.
Then his eyes fill with tears.
"I don't know." He softly cries, I soften and crawl under the bed with him. Once I do, James moves and cries into my shirt.

I think.
And think
And think
Before having an idea.

------------------------
Ah,
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
What do you think Felix's idea is?

Let me know in the comments if you want to see something happen!
Have a good day.