Chapter 15

Here is chapter 15.
Hope you enjoy this.
It might be a bit shorter.

--------------------------

Kami's POV 

After making breakfast, Ryan and Sean take over to plate it up for everyone. 
"Guys let's go, foods ready!" I call out to those not in the room.
After a minute I watch the small group enter the room.
Once everyone is seated, the three of us start passing plates around with the utensils needed.

I keep an eye on James, watching as his eyes droop every few seconds and his head drops a little.
Making sure he ate something, we then allow him to fall back to sleep. 
Which he does.
Somehow laying on the table.

Is that comfortable?!?!

Kevin's Pov.
Watching the kid fall asleep, I smile. 
This morning must have taken a lot out of him.

I let James sleep for a minute, to make sure he doesn't wake up when I pick him up.
"Hey, Lance?," I softly say.
He looks at me mid bite and nods in a what kind of motion.
"Is there any chance, I can get you to go move around some of the blankets and stuff, so we can put sleepy back to bed," I respond.
Lance looks at me, nods, looks back to James, then stands before leaving the room.
Giving him  a minute, I stand make sure there is a clear path so I don't wake James. 
Nudging Felix aside I bend slightly and scoop James into my arms before leaving the room and entering the living room.
There, Lance is stood waiting with a blanket in hand.
After I lay James down, Lance softly wraps him up in the blanket. 
James for the most part sighs and snuggles into the warmth surrounding him.

God, why was that so cute..

James' POV
I just wanna sleep. They won't let me sleep until I eat something .

So when I'm forced to sit up to eat, I take a couple bites of, well I don't even know what this is, with my eyes shutting slowly.
I manage a whole 10 bites before pushing the plate away and laying on the table.
I allow my eyes to slip shut and. I fall asleep.

Coming aware  a little bit, I feel myself being moved into someone's arms.
Before to long that someone is placing me into a really soft and warm place, where someone else wraps a fluffy blanket around me.
I sigh in content and snuggle down back to sleep.

I'm asleep again before I hear them walk away.

-2 hours later-
Waking up, I hear soft breathing and talking. I open my eyes and look around the room.
I find Sean, Kami, Felix, and Mark sitting at the table, doing what I don't know.
Everyone else is scattered around, but I can't see Lance.
Wait, what am I laying on.
Softly moving around, I look up and come face to face with Lance, okay apparently i was laying on Lance's chest.
He smiles and runs his hands through my hair  and  goes back to watching the movie paying.
I relax and settle back down.

No Ones POV
Word just got back to the Heros.
James is alive and doing better.
They aren't happy. A plan was being formed, it isn't good. 

---------------
That was cheaper 15.
Hope you enjoyed.
If you have any requests or ideas you want to see in either this book, or anywhere  else, let me know.

Have a good day.