Chapter 2

Hey guys,
So this is chapter two to the prompt in the first chapter.
I hope you like it.

Yes, I know the grammar might not be great, but i am editing as i go.

------------------------------------
-James pov still-
I tried to think of somewhere I could go like this.
I cant go home clearly…
I have nowhere. Wait.
I could probably go to Felix, he might help.
It's hard to see, my vision is blurred and this rain doesn't help. I need to hurry, or I might pass out again.

-a long time of stumbling later-

There it is..
I don't feel good.
I ring the doorbell and wait, praying to who listening that Felix is home.
My vision is like tunnels
I feel numb.
Is this what it feels like to die?
The door opens…
I black out.

Felix's POV 
Working on my new plan to stop those goddamn heroes who think they are so great. Gag me. 

I watch the cameras stationed around central park to watch those goddamn idiots walk around aimlessly. Can they do anything else, like come on this isn't fun to watch.

Right in the middle of working on my plan, I hear the doorbell ring, "who in the hell could that be….
What do they want…..
Cant they see I'm busy.", I think as I walk to the door. 
I open the door to see James another one of those damn heroes,  he looks like death warmed over, covered in blood barely conscious, man he looks bad. I go to say something but he passes out, I barely save him from eating the wooden porch.

What do I do, I'm not a doctor…

I pick him up bridal style and what the fuck, why is he so light. 
I carry him upstairs to my room and put him into the bed so I can get the med kit in the bathroom.

Walking back in the room i realize something, his life is in my hands, and I don't want to lose him,  I cant lose him. 

I start to rush with the medical kit to save his life, I cut off his shirt and see the array of bruises and cuts. My anger rises.

-time cut to about 4 hours later-

"Finally," I think, " he should be in the clear."
Getting off the ground I look down and feel my heart clench at the amount of blood on me.

I am a villain, who do I care so much about the hero laying in my bed.

I go and take a shower and wash the blood off of my skin.

Sitting down at the table in the kitchen the thought start, "What happened to him? who could have hurt him this bad? Are they villains? Was it heros? Was my efforts to help him enough?" 
Coming out of my thoughts I noticed the tears running down my face.
Why was I crying for James, he's a hero, I'm a villain.
Did I love him?
Can I love him?
If he makes it, will he be okay?

I realize something, l was in love with the hero.

Oh my god.
A villain loves a hero.
Please James, I need you.