Chapter 11

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------
No one’s pov 
<after breakfast >
Everyone except for Mark and Camden, who stayed in the kitchen to clean up, went to the living room to relax.  Felix helped James go upstairs to get cleaned up and into new pajamas. 

Felix’s POV
After going upstairs, I leave James sitting on my bed as I go over to the desk and get out some new bandages and tape. As I take a seat on the rolling chair, I roll over to the bed. I ask, “Can I change the bandages?”. James nods at me and I smile before reaching out. Softly taking the tape off I look at how the injuries are healing. I smile before saying,” It looks like your healing up great. Just a few more days before you can move freely.” He looks at me before asking in a small voice, “ Do I have to go back to them?”  I shake my head no, feeling my hear break at how vulnerable he was being. “No, you can stay with us for as long as you want to,” I answer, hoping he would decide to stay with us. His eyes fill with tears and leans into my shoulder. As soft as I could I pulled him closer to me as he cries. “That’s it, let it out, it been a rough could of days, and now it’s all slowly catching up to you huh?” I softly tell James. 

<about 10 minutes later>
James is slowly calming down, and suddenly there’s a knock at the door. 
“It’s open,” I call out trying not to scare James in my arms. The door opens and Mark leans in.
“What’s going on?” He asks entering the room and quietly sitting down next to James. 
I respond, “ Everything is catching up to him.” I watch him nod in understanding.

Mark’s POV
It’s been as bit sense Felix and James went upstairs. Kami suddenly says, “ Hey Mark, can you go see what's taking so long?” I nod and stand up.
Walking down the hallway to Felix’s room, I knock on the door, waiting for an answer. “It’s open,” I hear Felix call out. 
Opening the door, I see James softly crying on Felix’s shoulder.
“What’s going on?” I ask entering the room. “ Everything is catching up.” Felix responds quietly. I nod and reach over to the side table getting a few tissues.
Reaching out, I help James move around and softly wipe tears away. He looks at me in such a way that makes my heart break for him. “Do you want to go downstairs and watch some bad comedy movies?,” I ask him. He looks at me for a second before looking up at Felix who smiles encouragement at him. Looking back at me, he nods, carefully we help him stand back up and Felix helps him move from he room. I call out, “ I’ll be down in a minute, I’m just gonna clean up here.” I hear an Okay in response from Felix as I get to work cleaning up the bandages and throwing them away putting the rest of the things in their places. When I finish I nod and head downstairs where I walk into the room to see Lance, Kami, and Sean babying James, who looks a bit out of place.

-------------------------------
That was chapter 11.
I hope you liked it.
Have a good day