Breakfast

I don't own Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus or Harry Potter. They belong to J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.

Bold is Author, Italics is thoughts, Underlined is Greek/Latin, Underlined italics is Italian or Spanish.

I want to make you suffer slightly so their dreams will be after this chapter instead. This is after their sleep.

Mentions of racism, homophobia, anorexia, drugs, self harm, abuse and there will be racial and homophobic slurs.

Harry POV

I had the best sleep of me being a god and having Annie person and Ginevra as my wives and constantly fucking other girls to make them jealous.

I went to breakfast late with Ron and Hermione so that when we walk in, it will be like we are royalty because everyone will be staring at us.

We walked in and everyone stared at us like I said. We sat down and waited for people to serve us food because, come on, why would we serve ourselves when we saved the world from destruction?

Then the self proclaimed 'gods and demigods' came in.

Luna POV

It was 7 am and the dynamic of the group had changed significantly since last night. Percy and Annabeth were sitting on opposite ends of the discussion table and Piper was glancing at my sister while Jason was staring at his plate.

We all had bad dreams and after last night, we decided to share dreams. We didn't have to tell each other the entire thing, but we could share parts or give a vague description.

"So, who wants to go first?" Severus asked.

No one answered.

I sighed. "I had a dream about my step mom's death."

Everyone stared at me. The thing is, no one in this group knew how to comfort each other when it came to our pasts. We were quite shitty with dealing with other's pasts when we went through a similar thing.

"Umm, well I had a dream about my step mom as well." Annabeth piped up.

Percy didn't hug her or kiss her or do anything, but he lightly smiled understandingly at her.

"I had a dream about the future of this year." Severus spoke in his lighter, accented voice.

He sounded like a posh British.

"I dreamt about Bianca and our time in the Lotus Hotel." Nico whispered sadly.

Will wrapped his arm around Nico's shoulders.

"I dreamt about my mother's death." Leo said.

Ginny tensed up. I lightly massaged her shoulders to calm her down.

"Beryl." Thalia called.

"Julian." Reyna followed Thalia, reaching for her hand.

Well that was probably shitty.

"I dreamt about the future too." Will spoke, his arm still wrapped around Nico.

"I was being called a witch and I relived my death." Hazel whispered.

"Grover dying." Percy sighed.

Wait, Grover died????

"I was being tortured and Kronos and Gaia killed Neville." Drake whimpered slightly.

"Thalia and my mother." Jason snapped slightly.

Piper shifted slightly closer to him.

"My dad and the Temple of Fear." Piper said shortly.