𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄
•••••

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌•••••

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
•••••

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌•••••

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
•••••

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌•••••

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
•••••

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌•••••

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
•••••

———————————
~5 days later~
"Girl finally. Moving out my damn house." My mama says as I show her my new apartment. I got it furnished the same day I got it and now all I need to do is move in.

"Girllla, I know you gon' miss me." I flip the camera back on me. "Who lied to you?" She laughs and I mug her. She play too much.

"Get off my phone." I says and hang up and put my phone in my back pocket.

While I'm admiring my house my phone starts to ring and I see Nelly FaceTimeing me.

"Hey bitch!" She answers all excited and I laugh. "Hey Nelly." I say and sit down on my new couch.

"Ooouu, where you at?" She looks at my background. "I am in my new apartment!" I exclaim and she has a happy expression.

"Peridot bestie! Got yo own shit now!!" She yells laughing and I laugh cause her laugh was contagious as hell. "Drop the addy! Me and everyone finna pull up!" She says excited.

I love her supportive energy:)

"Ite, let me know when y'all finna push through." I say and go to our text thread and I send her my address.

"Bet, but let me know if it's okay if I bring like two more people..?" She asks and I nod.

I really didn't mind, as long as they was cool people.

"Yea, but they better be cool or they takin' they bad energy somewhere else." I say and she nods.

"Ite, I gotta go. Love you." She says. "Love you too." I say and hang up.

I get up and go into the kitchen and open the fridge but remember it's completely empty. Now I needa work harder so I can actually buy so damn food. I go back and sit on the couch and turn on the tv.

I had the cable installed the same day as the furniture.

I'm lost in Disney channel until I heard someone knock a beat on my door. Only one person I know do that shit. I get up and open it.

"Hey best friend!" I'm greeted by Duce gay ass.

"Bye Duce." I roll my eyes at him and let them in. I mug Dayvon cause he was mugging me. "What nigga?" I buck at him and he did the same.

"Ight nie, hey babymama." Nelly mugs Dayvon and smiles at me then hugs me.

"Hiii." I say waving at the two pretty girls.

One smiles and waves at me while the other on mugs me. I can tell she Finna get kicked out.

"Oh! This is Jamya or Mya. And this is Kaori or Budda." Nelly introduced them.

"Hey." Budda says and Jamya just looks around my house.

"Where Lee and Lan?" I asked as they followed me to the living room. "Some family drama." Duce says and sits down and puts his feet up making me kick them. "Don't start yo shit Duce." I point my finger at him and he smacks his lips.

"Getcho girl." He looks at Dayvon who was just watching us amused. "How many times ima tell you. I'm not his girl." I huff and sit next to Nelly.

"Y'all can sit down." I tell the girls and Budda nods and sits on the long couch.

"You is my girl. Fuck you thought." Dayvon says and come push Nelly off the small couch and sits next to me. Oh yeah time to file a restraining order on Dayvon.

"Damn nigga." She mugs him getting up.

He throws his arm around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. "Anyways, where da food at?" Duce gets up and goes into the kitchen then the fridge.

"Ain't none." I say shrugging. "I know damn well you didn't just shrug." Nelly says and I nod.

"Ite lets go to the sto." Duce says grabbing Nelly and me. "Aye nigga." Dayvon gets up and pulls me back to him. "My bad. I forgot this you." Duce laughs.

"How man- I give up." I say and we start to walk. "Wait, what about us?" Budda asks and I toot up my lips. "Shit, my bad come on." Nelly says and tries to pull out of Duce's grip.

Key word: Tried.

"Duce let me go nigga." She mugs him and he rolls his eyes.

"Mmcht why I gotta be hea'?" I hear Jamya smack her teeth and then I see her rolling her eyes. "Youn have to be hea." I scrunched up my face cause honestly her vibe was completely off.

"Nobody was talking to you." She mugs me and I'm bout to say something until Dayvon pinched my side.

He stay pinchin' me..

"Ow! Stop doing that nigga." I push his hand.

"Then behave." He whispered roughly in my ear and I roll my eyes. Ion have to behave in my own damn house the hell.

"I'm riding wit Draco."

——————————————————

-Short and kinda a filler
-In denial. 🐙
-wait do y'all actually like this book??😝
-#Myuglyass🐷
-Hey. Bye.