32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE

Start from the beginning

"how about we let the newcomers spin." the eldest suggested, referring to you guys who had just got into the game.

he glanced toward everyone, everyone nodding in agreement except you. then, a smile formed over his face. you froze realizing what seokjin was staring at you.

seokjin looked at you as if he was a teacher picking on students to read in front of the class, or to present their projects first. you sighed.

"y/n, why don't you go?"

jungkook nudges your shoulder, "you better get it to land on me." he warns, whispering to you.

you shook your head waving your hands up to your chest. "no, i'm okay-" jimin cuts you off, "boring!" he chanted, making you send a glare in his direction. "c'mon y/n, let loose for a little." he adds.

you pursed your lips at the sudden attention you've gained from the entire group.

"y/n! y/n! y/n!"

everyone's chanting left you with no choice, but to give in. a groan escapes your lips in annoyance, and you leaned forward spinning the bottle.

you watched intensely as the bottle spun around, pointing to everyone who're seated around the circle multiple times. the bottle began to slow down, as everyone's attention was focused on it. you felt your heart rate fastening, as the bottle spun slower each second.

finally the bottle came to a stop. your eyes travelled from the point of the bottle, up to who it landed on.

you froze, seeing it landed on a unfamiliar person.

"woah, wait let her spin again." jungkook declared, disapproval written all over his face.

the guy who was seated across from you licked his lips that were becoming dry, as a grin forms on his face checking you out. you noticed as his eyes trail from your features on your face, down to your physique, making you feel slightly uncomfortable.

"no, she spun and it landed on me." the guy denied as he held his hand up.

jungkook scoffed, "you do know that she's my girl though, right?" he asked, attitude in his voice. "if i were you, i wouldn't get ahead of myself bud."

"oh? then why would she even be playing?" the guy asked, raising a brow with that same grin on his face. jungkook sat back down in defeat. he was right.

"y/n you don't even have to do anything, just be in the closet for two minutes." jimin explained.

"or you can get a dare."

"d-dare! give me a dare." you proceeded.

the guy smirks, "i dare you to get in that closet with me." your eyes widened at his statement, but before you were able to protest yoongi spoke. "okay, don't come up with some shitty dare like that, you just sound desperate." he remarked.

"yeah man, who even are you and why are you here?" seokjin said with crossed arms.

the guy seemed taken aback, but ignored what they said and turned towards you. "fine, i dare you to drink thirty shots, and if you stop then you'll have to get in that closest with me."

jungkook pushed his shoulder, "dude are you just trying to kill her?" he asked, stunned.

he shrugs, "rules are rules. she either does the dare or just goes in a closest with me. like jimin said, she doesn't even have to do anything."

point taken.

you glanced around the guys, as they all stayed silent. "shut up you pervert!" aera suddenly spoke, standing up and grasping onto the guys' forearm and pulling him up from his sitting position.

"me and you instead, lets go." she said.

the guy bit his lower lip, as he gave in. with that, the two entered the closest.

but before the guy shuts the closet closed, you saw as he mouthed something to you, but you didn't really understand.

so you ignored it.