32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE

Start from the beginning

ten shots of a dare?

that's crazy.

you raise a brow, "but that's not how the game-" he cuts you off, "we added a little twist to make it more fun." he finished as you nod, understanding.

suddenly you heard taehyung groan, bringing yours and namjoon's attention back to the game.

you saw as the bottle was pointed towards seokjin.

"gross, i'm not kissing that."

taehyung scoffs, "neither am i, lemme spin again."

as he was about to reach for the bottle jimin takes the glass away from his reach, shaking his head. "i don't think so, either drink ten shots or get a dare."

"ten shots."

"boring!" yoongi shouted, with both hands on either side of his mouth to make him sound louder.

"rather that, than doing your stupid fucking dares again." taehyung cursed, approaching the table where the alcohol was displayed.

you turned towards namjoon, making him chuckle beforehand at the thought.

"last time yoongi hyung made him either drink twenty more shots of lick jin hyungs entire chest." namjoon throws his head back, bursting out laughing as the others did so as well.

your jaw dropped, as you started laughing along.

"which one did he choose?"

"twenty more shots, of course." namjoon replied as you cover your mouth with your hand, trying to hold back your laugh. "the guy was so wasted the next day and said he'd never play again."

you and namjoon began laughing out loud, gaining the guys' attention.

taehyung glared, "shut up, that was a traumatic experience." he spat, afterwards turning back to the older who continued to pouring alcohol into the empty shot glasses. taehyung cringed, as yoongi put the bottle back on the table, after pouring the shots.

"taehyung don't die!" you said from afar.

"yeah, thanks." he unenthusiastically said rolling his eyes, afterwards taking the first shot.

after downing the first shot, taehyung didn't stop. he immediately began downing the rest until he was left with two more. you all watched in amusement.

"i-i can't do this.." taehyung paused, holding onto his stomach. "anymore." he finished, fave scrunched disgusted by the alcohol.

"if you don't finish, i'll kill you." seokjin warns, as he grabs the last two shot glasses, forcing it down his throat. after finishing the last few, taehyung began coughing as he fell forward, groaning.

"good job," seokjin said, slapping the guy on the back, making him groan some more.

"you owe me one." taehyung glared, as he coughed.

the boys gathered back around the circle as seokjin was about to spin. he leans forward about to place his hand on the glass, but before he even lays a hand on it he pauses, and turns towards you.