𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

ꕥ𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒ꕥ

"I should break yo ass." I say to Nelly as she helps upstairs. "Girl." She laughs while I'm pissed off. I just got back form being in the hospital for 2 weeks. After I got shot two times in my thigh, of course.

It wasn't that bad but my mama insisted I stay on crutches.

"Just get me to my room so I can get to work." I mumbled and she opened my door and I walk on my crutches. "I've been wanting to ask what's in yo ear?" She asks me soon as we get in my room.

"Hearing aid." I say and shrug sitting on my bed carefully and grab my MacBook.

"Dang... so you deaf?" She asks making me nod. "In one ear though." I say and put in my password.

"Mmm. Whatchu doin nie?" She asked coming up to sit next to me. "I'm currently looking at apartments." I say cause I've been doing this for weeks.

"This one looks good." She points to one and I nod and click on it.

——————————

For the rest of the day we spent looking at apartments until Nelly got a call from Lee and he told us to come over for a party.

I decided to leave the crutches at home because it would be dramatic. Right now I was putting on clothes and I was looking good.

But I'm putting a lot of trust in my shirt..

"Ok bestie looking cute." Nelly says and I smile while doing my edges. We not besties thought. I shake the thought out of my before looking back in the mirror at my hair. I took out my box braids while I was in the hospital.

"Let's go so I can take my pictures." I say limping to the bed and grabbing my phone. I'm leaving my crutches here cause I didn't need them.

We go downstairs and since my mom was out we just go outside to my car and Nelly grabs my phone and takes my picture.

—————————
notlike.armani

24,173 likes ❤️💬↗️notlike

24,173 likes
❤️💬↗️
notlike.armani Ion owe you shii👀😒
View all 273 comments
Nellytocute_ Peridot best friend!!
Dracohoeass Where tf ya shirt😑
Ducegotbitches She don't got a shirt but go off🤗
————————