Chapter 12

I'm sitting down with Albert to give my legs a rest before the main show "We should do these more often" Albert told me as he sipped his wine.

"Go on cruises?" I asked.

"No spend time together" He informed me as he put his hand on mine making me smile.

He works for the army and has to move around so we don't see each other for long periods of time every now and then.

"Just invite me somewhere or help me with paperwork," I suggested.

"You still want to burn it?" He grinned.

"When have I not?" I then frowned and sighed.

Albert got very concerned I pulled him towards me and whispered "A professional ass licker is coming our way" I warned him.

I looked away out a window to make it look like I haven't noticed them.

Albert tried his best to hide his laughter as the man came over "Why Count Moriarty, and... Lady Pandora fancy running into you both on this ship as well" He greeted us and sat down without asking for permission.

"If it were only a luxury linear we would not have been so interested" Albert admitted.

"Yes I heard of the magnificent attraction and we both decided we have to go" I added.

"You mean the world's first shipborne ballet right?" He asked me excitedly.

We both nodded "It is my reason for coming as well" He informed us.

"You don't say as a baller aficionado you could not pass this up?" Albert asked.

"Precisely right I will admit even now I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of show they are going to put on," He told us.

"I don't think I will be able to stop smiling" I grinned thinking of the wonderful show we will have it will be unforgettable.

"Yes, I'm sure it will end up being spectacular" Albert added.

"Oh the moon is up and the time" I got up and stumbled a little.

"You okay?" Ass licker moved out his hand to grab onto my arm to make sure I don't fall.

Albert knocked away his hand quite aggressively but made it look like he was just reaching out his own in a panicked way.

Albert took both of my hands and helped steady me.

"Thank you, Albert" I grinned as I picked up my cane.

"Are you really okay?" Asslicker asked.

"I'm fine I hope you enjoy your evening I need to be somewhere before the show starts" I explained and nodded to Albert.

I left to go meet with William he said he will be on the lower floor "I hope William hasn't gone up already" I laughed to myself as I went down the stairs it will take me millions of years to get back up them on my own.

"I can see why you admire it" I heard a cocky voice.

"You actually got that part wrong, I was admiring something else" William admitted I saw he was at the bottom of the stairs admiring me.

A blue-haired man at the bottom of the stairs turned around to see me "A friend William?" I asked and smiled at them.

"I won't take back my last sentence since it's true either way right Mr Mathematcian?" He grinned at William.

William gave him a small glare.

"How do you know he's a professor in Mathematics?" I asked as I got to the bottom of the stairs and I noticed William staring at my feet to make sure I don't fall.