Chapter 7

I went out on my own for the first time in a long time I was always accompanied by one of the boys because they are always worried that my leg will act up so I won't be able to walk.

Then Louis goes on about many possibilities of what could happen to me in detail making the others worry grow quick.

One was that I would slip on a banana peel and won't be able to get up I laughed at the memory of how panicked he looked as Albert and William sighed at him.

I was out to go pick something up for Albert at night, and he had just got back from work so he's exhausted so I suggested I go since the other two are sleeping.

I picked it up and was on my way back it started to rain making me sigh.

I heard some sorrowful sounding singing a woman then went past me dancing she seemed very happy.

I just watched her but then got worried when she went up onto the side of the bridge "Wait!" I yelled.

She jumped off the edge I ran over and looked down to see her smiling as she went into the water.

I noticed some homeless man saw this as well so he will tell the authorities.

I went straight back home as quick as I could causing my leg to cramp up but I made it back and pushed the door open.

I fell to my knees exhausted and I had got soaked by the rain.

"(name) wher-" I saw Albert holding a candle then dropped it seeing my condition "What happened!?"

He picked me up bridal style before I could answer and I heard some footsteps meaning the others woke up from the yell.

Albert put me down on a chair and started a fire in the fireplace to warm me up, William put a blanket around me and Louis made me some tea I smiled at them gratefully.

They made sure I was comfortable first before anything else "Now (name) do you have names?" William asked as he sat down.

I was a little confused until I saw their expressions they were ready to know who they needed to let their wrath out upon "No I didn't get hurt but a sight made me panic" I explained.

They sighed in relief and I noticed how tense they were before they do care for me "A woman was dancing in the street then jumped off a bridge I ran over and saw she was smiling as she went down" I informed them.

"Smiling?" William mumbled while thinking.

We all had no clue why she would do that "More importantly we need a doctor" Louis got up and got ready to go out.

"Its midnight" I reminded him.

"Your health is more important we can't have you trying to walk with an injured leg" Albert explained and stayed with me as the other two went to fetch a doctor.

The doctor got here quickly he gave me a check-up and just said I should stay home for the next couple of days because my leg muscles are strained.

Louis made sure I rested and while Albert kept me company.

Albert also carried me around if I need to move somewhere "This is just like before" Albert laughed remembering to when he would help me into my bed this way when I was in a wheelchair.

I was finally better after a couple of days.

I was allowed to go out today once I got an okay from the doctor I was going to deliver lunch to William he somehow forget it, yeah it was definitely on purpose.

I went there in a carriage since it's quite a walk there and got off.

I asked around for directions all of the students were nervous talking to me they all seem to know who I am that old woman was right word does get around quick.