Chapter 71

"Are you serious?" I sighed as my kidnapper was running for it with me in his arms.

"Got the prized rose!" Sherlock laughed loudly getting the attention of everyone.

"He kidnapped (name) again!" Moran yelled as I was laughing.

Sherlock didn't actually get far, Louis was actually pretty fast at running making Sherlock scream until he got caught and that was about three seconds.

"Why did you jump out of a window from the second floor!?" Sherlock yelled.

"Why are you kidnapping my lady!?" Louis yelled back at him.

"My lady" I hummed liking the sound of that as Louis snatched me back and Moran tried to deck Sherlock making me sigh at the chaos.

"No taking me wife!" Moran yelled at him.

"Huh? You can't just force that on her, that's rude!" Sherlock argued back.

"And kidnapping me isn't?" I mumbled confused as Louis let me down.

The others checked that I was alright and threatened Sherlock as well, it was funny seeing them raise their voices at him then use a gentle voice with me as they gently touched me to see if I'm in any pain but I only smiled at them.

One hand did wander and Louis scolded William who only grinned back.

"You beat me to it brother" Albert laughed making Louis sigh.

Louis gave Sherlock a long lecture that even though my leg is much better I am still delicate and then he pointed out how Sherlock's neck is delicate to.

"My, you have gotten more bloodthirsty since I have been gone" I commented as I nodded to Albert as a thank you for bringing me my cane that was left behind.

"I am only thirsty for you" Louis let that slip since he was still very angry then immediately regretted it.

"May I know what for?" I asked.

"No" Sherlock picked me up in an uncomfortable way "We are leaving."

"What did I say? Treat (name) with resp-!" Louis went at Sherlock and the others stopped him.

Sherlock ran for it and got a carriage to take us to his home and on the way Sherlock was nervous and mumbling to himself "You don't get nervous often" I commented.

"I do" He retorted "I got nervous a lot back then."

"I know" I smirked as I looked out the window and he was confused "I heard you outside my door mumbling what flirt you should say to make me smile while I was taking care of William" I grinned and he blushed "It helped me a lot, thank you."

Sherlock grinned brightly "Wait, is that why William barricaded the door a lot?" He asked me.

"He wanted alone time with me and you're an unstoppable force then you decided to climb the building outside" I laughed remembering his head popping up outside of the window.

"Well I thought you might have fallen over and William walked into a door again knocking himself out" Sherlock explained.

William took a while getting used to using one eye so he walked into many things but most of all he walked into or accidentally sat to close to me, he would apologise saying he didn't mean to then lean his head on my shoulder and I welcomed it, it was really sweet and cute then Sherlock would just shamelessly fall onto both of our laps annoying William while I always laughed.

When we arrived I was grinning seeing his old home, it had been so long.

Sherlock helped me off and when we got to his front door he froze so I knocked on the door for him and it was opened by Watson whose eyes widened seeing me "Hey" Sherlock grinned nervously.