Chapter 70

"This can't be! You didn't really die!" Albert exclaimed after being left speechless by William's appearance.

"We both didn't die" I gave him a gentle smile "So you don't need to feel guilty, I even had a very long vacation for once that I would like to continue forever."

"No, this just means I made you both suffer more" Albert grabbed at the clothes on his chest as the guilt overwhelmed him.

I looked at William annoyed and he laughed a little seeing I just want to smack Albert again "Let him speak first" William ruffled my hair.

"I have, he talks about stupid things" I sighed "Just like you did, even stupider than Sherlock is half of the time."

"You two being alive makes me happy more than anything" Albert admitted, "But I still believe I caused you both suffering by involving you two in all of this, you dirtied your hands because of me and you would not be in so much pain now."

I looked to William to see a frustrated look on his face "Like looking in a mirror, isn't it?" I asked him and William nodded.

"So because of this, you took the burden all for yourself?" I asked Albert and he nodded.

"It was my weakness that drove you to the extent that death was your only salvation, William and (name) risked her life trying to save you when I wasn't brave enough to" Albert hissed upset at himself "All blame lies with me alone, I am sorry, William, I am so sorry."

"Did you want to smack me this much?" William asked me.

"Yes," I nodded seeing he understands how painful annoying he was.

"Brother, my suffering right now will never be your fault" William walked up to him but Albert didn't lift his sight from the floor so I crouched down in front of him and grinned when his eyes widened.

"Listen to William for me, please," I asked of him and he slowly nodded then looked at William relieving us a little.

"You say that you have involved me but all of that was my own wish so was it for (name)...right?" William asked me nervously making me giggle.

"Yes," I nodded making him sigh in relief.

"Long before I met you both I already had a plan of my own and I was going to carry it out even if you two did not ask me to" William informed us, the death better not have been a part of it back then to "And yet, you have sworn to take away all the sins I was about to commit."

"(name) even showed me she would carry those sins with me so I wanted to carry your sins with you both and walk with you all on the same path" William admitted making me grin "Since then I have always wanted to repay you both, even by just a little, that is all."

I was grinning happily seeing Albert's shocked face seems they will both be fine now.

"Rather, it was my weakness that causes you much pain to this very da-" William started speaking nonsense then they both turned to me as I was groaning loudly glaring at them both.

"Okay! Its my fault you are all suffering, I should have died in that fire!" I crossed my arms and turned away from them.

"No!" They both exclaimed and surrounded me as I kept trying to turn away from them.

"If I never met you, I don't know where I would be! I would never have had the courage to do any of this!" Albert exclaimed as he held my face to make me look at him and he looked ready to do anything to change my mind.

"You're our drive our motivation" William added "So please do not say something so ridiculous."

"Then can you two stop it?" I asked annoyed "You're playing hot potato with blaming yourselves, where is this so-called courage, Albert? All I see is you hiding from your sins in here if you really think your sins hurt me then serve me for the rest of my life, stay by my side, not inside this musty room."