Chapter 55

"How do I look?" Sherlock asked me as he put on his disguise.

"Horrid" I answered making him pout "The awful moustache reminds me of those nobles who can't grow facial hair but try their hardest and then they cry on the balcony when one of the other ladies talk about it."

"Sounds like that happens often" Watson laughed nervously.

"Very often" I nodded as Sherlock let his hair down from his ponytail, I was in awe for a second confusing him "I never really see men with long hair and it makes you very handsome, can I play with it later?

He was shocked then grinned "Yes but I get to play with something in return" He smirked.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"I will tell you after you finish playing" Sherlock smirked.

"Be careful, Lady Pandora" Watson warned me.

"Oi, I won't take advantage of her!" Sherlock yelled.

"Sherlock, you should treat a lady with the uppermost respect and you must be gentle and sweet with them" Watson lectured him and he looked disgusted.

"Is this what getting married does to you?" He gagged making me laugh.

"Here take these" I gave him tickets to the circus.

"You're asking me out?" Sherlock grinned.

"Give those to the men in the shop, we will know how long they will be out for then" I explained making him sulk "We can go another time."

Sherlock celebrated and held out his arm to me, I was wearing thinner clothes and a hat to cover my face.

I took his arm and he took me to the plumbing shop that is nearest to Milverton's home.

"Welcome, are you here for a plumbing consultation?" One of the workers asked us when we went in.

"Nope! We would like to thank you for repairing our water pipe the other day, I couldn't attend to it that day and my wife was in a panic over it" Sherlock laughed when he saw me give him a small glare.

"How polite of you, which house was it?" He asked.

"It was in..." I acted shy and hid myself more into Sherlock's side distracting him.

Sherlock was blushing a little and coughed to compose himself "Sorry, my lovely wife is a shy one, she also wanted to thank all the employees" Sherlock put down the tickets.

"Aren't circus tickets a hot commodity right now?" He asked us shocked.

"I really wanted you to thank you, I was going to cry that day if it weren't for you all, I'm sorry if it's too much" I put a hand up to my face that was under my hat so they thought I was going to cry.

"Oh no, thank you! We accept, we can't let such a generous gift go to waste since the performance is this afternoon" He reassured me.

"Really? Thank you!" I grinned making them pause and blush a little.

"Do you have anything to do?" He asked his colleagues.

"Not really" They answered.

"Then today is a holiday for us, let's go together!" He exclaimed.

"That's good, please enjoy yourselves" Sherlock grinned.

We then left and went around the corner to where Watson is "Stop being so cute for other people" Sherlock demanded of me.

"A gentle, shy, and fragile woman is commonly a man's type and it's easy to influence them then" I grinned shocking him.

"Really? Then my type isn't normal, I like reckless cane-wielding women" He hummed.