Chapter 58

Milverton looked very confused "I have misread the situation?" He asked.

"Liam, (name), isn't that right? If you are here then that is inevitably the case" Sherlock laughed.

I didn't look at him and heard a groan.

Sherlock then pulled me to his chest and put his hand under my chin to make me look up at him and he put his lips near mine making me blush "Maybe (name) did approach me to use me, but she definitely fell for me and I'm the same, I would fall into hell for her so I'm not letting her leave me" Sherlock declared.

"I'm glad it was you two!" Sherlock hugged me tightly and then tried to pick me up.

"Not the place!" I exclaimed stopping him while William pointed his gun at Sherlock as a warning.

"You aren't kidnapping her while I'm here, she's mine" William informed him.

"To be honest I couldn't bear it if it wasn't you two, I wanted it to be you two and there is no one else it could have been, which is why I truly am pleased that you are the ones here right now" Sherlock explained.

I saw Milverton's expression fall just like he wanted to happen to me making me smirk "Oh, you look like you're in despair, why?" I stepped closer to Milverton "Are you going to have another tantrum because I hold more power than you once again?"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Milverton yelled as I got closer "What the devil are you talking about!? Answer me, Sherlock Holmes, and take that grin off your face, Pandora!"

"Blue Rose, have you explained everything to Liam?" Sherlock asked me.

"Yes, I figured since the snake is aiming for me and he even sent me a letter to tell me how everyone around me is suffering, all of this was done to make me fall to despair but I can't do that, there are too many people who won't let me fall since they all swept me off my feet" I laughed.

"I'm glad you have such faith in us" William grinned.

"Us? How many?" Sherlock asked.

I started to count on my fingers then stopped midway as Sherlock had wide eyes seeing there are some rivals he hasn't met, he then made me put down all my fingers except one and pointed at himself making me laugh.

"Anyway, Liam, you should know why I'm here and I am fine with whatever becomes of me in the process, what about you?" Sherlock asked, "Do you care if he reveals your name to the world?"

"No, I'm here to take revenge against the man who hurt my fiance" William informed him and turned his gun to Milverton.

"Wait, you have another one!?" Sherlock yelled making me sigh.

"We are all here to get rid of you Milverton" I informed him as I got closer once again making him back up.

"Wait, Holmes! If you kill me that evidence will be made public!" Milverton yelled.

"You may have the proof, but you haven't arranged for it to be published, you said yourself that Mary had no news value, didn't you?" Sherlock smirked "I thought as much, whenever anyone sees through to your true self you are prone to clenching your back molars."

"Oh, he does" I laughed when he did it again and he flinched.

Milverton moved back again, he looked between them then focused on me and groaned when I smiled "Then I will just bring despair to you all instead!" Milverton yelled.

Milverton came at me and I hit his broken arm with my cane and then shot his foot.

Both of his hands then were shot off somewhat making him scream and I looked back to see it was the other two.