Chapter 24

I was with Louis we went to the university William works at to go surprise him we saw his students coming out of class they bowed to me as they went past.

We glanced in to see Willaim he is glaring at a worksheet at his desk.

We went over to see "That's three" I pointed out an answer.

William grabbed my hand as he flinched back, he turned his head and was very close to my face our lips nearly touching "Oh three" He looked back to the worksheet "It is thank you."

He was blushing which is a rare sight he kissed my cheek while I was distracted and stroked my hand with his thumb.

After we decided to take a train home so we can have dinner on it "Dessert" I hummed happily.

"(name) we haven't even stepped onto the train yet" Louis laughed amused.

We got onto the train and were having dinner it was steak Louis got something different "Oh this is quite delicious" He let out surprised.

His eyes were shining I found it cute "What does it taste like?" I asked interested.

He put a bit on his fork and held it out to me.

I ate from it "Oh its exquisite" I said surprised.

"I know something that should be more delicious to eat" William spoke up we both looked to him curiously.

He was smiling right at me with his eyes closed they then slightly opened and he showed quite the mischievous grin making me blush.

"Brother!" Louis yelled embarrassed "Has Moran poisoned your mind?"

"In his report from when they went to India he talked about how (name) makes even cuter expressions when he says something outrageous I wanted to test it out and I found it to be true and its quite the discovery" William explained.

I was still dying of embarrassment Louis pat my head from across the table.

We were now waiting for dessert "Your so excited" Louis grinned at me.

I heard some footsteps and then someone sat in front of me beside Louis "Yo Blue rose! Professor!" Sherlock exclaimed.

"My we meet again" I laughed while the other two were stunned to see him.

"You are the man with whom we sailed together on the Noahtic," William said surprised.

"Sherlock" He reminded him.

"I read about you in the newspaper you solved the case of Count Drebber's murder thank you for keeping (name) safe while we weren't there" William put his hand on mine and moved a little closer to me.

Sherlock stared at our hands with a strange look, then sighed "I'm at my wits end about that I intended to have Lestrade take all the credit for it but either somebody leaked it or a reporter sniffed it out."

Definitely wasn't me.

"I do not see the problem" William spoke up "As a result, you're fame as a detective has risen you have gained more clients have you not?"

"Yes I agree was money, not a problem?" I asked.

"Oh no it was and I am getting more cases but I have no interest in dull cases what interests me-" Sherlock grinned.

"Mr Holmes begging your pardon but we were just finishing our meal" Louis interrupted wanting to get away from Sherlock he's been glaring at him the entire time.

"You haven't been served dessert yet I can tell" Sherlock looked to me "Your smile is much brighter and mesmerising when you have something sweet."