Chapter 12

*Sami's pov*

It had been 3 months since Dean and I got married and honestly I was loving every moment of it...Kai was now 9 months old and crawling everywhere..my dad bought my house and Dean and I moved into the house my mother left us and we loved it...I was getting stuff ready foe daycare while Kai sat in the floor playing with her toys while Loki layed beside her...I smiled as I felt Dean press a kiss to my neck "Morning."

Dean nuzzled my neck "Mmmm...good morning"

I had to laugh "You're gonna be late."

He grumbled "I'm SWAT I have fucked up hours..."

I nodded "I know but you still gotta go in.."

Dean placed his hands on my hips squeezing slightly "I love jeans on you.."

I shook my head "Dean.."

He smiled slightly "Can't we just call in take Kai to Brie's and just stay in bed?"

I turned facing him "As amazing as that sounds I'm short 1 person Naomi is on bed rest with twins remember.."

Dean nodded "How could I forget..."

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck "I'll make it up to you though.."

He smiled down at me "I'll hold you to that."

I tiptoed and pressed a kiss to his lips as I felt a hand pat my leg followed by a squeal...I looked down seeing Kai.."Hey my baby girl."

Dean bent down picking her up "My beautiful girls."

I smoothed my hand over my daughter's mess of curls after picking up her diaper bag and my purse "Well baby girl we gotta go.."

He got his stuff and walked me and Kai out..after gettin Kai settled in the backseat he leaned through the window and kissed me "I love you."

I smiled "I love you too."

Dean nodded "Be careful."

I raised and eyebrow "I don't get shot at for a living."

He smiled pressing his lips to mine for a slow sweet kiss..he pulled back slightly "I'm always coming home to you...I may end up injured but I will always come home alive...I have way too much to live for."

I brushed my thumb across his bottom lip "I really need to go baby.."

Dean kissed me again "Bye."

After he stepped back I left...work dragged on..about 2 hours before I was set to close Curtis and Jey came running in "Whoa what's going on?"

Jey shook his head "You gotta let Amanda run things....you gotta come with us..."

I raised an eyebrow "Okay first calm down and tell me what is going on."

Curtis sighed "It's Dean.."

I felt my heart stop "What happened?"

He put his hands on my shoulders "He's been hurt...guy found a spot through his gear...he's been stabbed.."

Amanda spoke up "Get to your husband I got all this...I'll pick up Kai from Brie's."

I grabbed my stuff and ran out...I all but sped to the hospital...when Jey and Curtis pulled up I ran into the hospital completely forgetting my purse and jacket in the car...I stopped dead in my tracks seeing my brother and Seth covered in blood "No..."

Seth turned looking at me "Sami..."

I shook my head "What happened?"

He sighed "We got called to some protest that was getting way out of hand they started fighting...some guy had Daniel pinned and Dean went to help...I was handcuffing some guy when I heard Dean yell...I looked over Dean was down...Jimmy and John tackled the guy and was handcuffing him...when I got closer I realized he had been stabbed twice...there was so much blood."