Chapter 2

*Sami's pov*

A month had passed and I was still on cloud 9..every free moment Dean and I were together and it was getting serious...I was at work unpacking a new shipment of stuff when I saw a black truck pull up..I had to smile when I saw Jimmy, Roman, Dean and Seth get out obvious the guys were on lunch..."Naomi your hubby is here."

Naomi walked out from the back "Oh.."

I smiled as I was greeted with a hug from my brother "Why are you guys here?"

Roman smiled "Just had lunch...Jimmy and Dean insisted on coming here."

I smiled "Oh."

He kissed my forehead and went to sit down

I smiled as Dean walked up "I do love a guy in a SWAT shirt."

Dean leaned down pressing a light kiss to my lips "I love taking it off you."

I smacked his side "Shut up..."

He smiled "I actually wanted to know if you wanted to do dinner tonight?"

I smiled "Sounds good to me."

Dean smiled "Meet at my place at 7..you can leave your car then we'll take my truck."

I nodded "Okay..."

He leaned down pressing his lips to mine again this time pulling me a little closer...he pulled back with a smile "I'll see you."

I nodded "See you."

Dean gave me a wink as he left..

I shook my head and went back to work...I noticed Naomi and Amanda looking at me with crossed arms "What?"

Naomi raised an eyebrow "All that pda and no I love you?"

I shrugged "We're not there yet..saying at least."

She shook her head "Could of fooled me...he just had to come here to see you but you're not 'there yet' please boy loves you girl..and you love him..."

I had to smile "Okay maybe I do...but what the hell do I do.."

Naomi smiled "Keep doing what you're doing I think he'll say it before you know it."

I nodded and went back to work...later that day I was getting ready...just as I was about to leave my phone rang "Hello?"

"Sam it's Naomi Jey and Curtis were shot...Jey seems like he's gonna be okay but Curtis is in serious condition...Dean is up here."

I sighed quickly changing out of my dress into jeans and a tshirt "I'm on my way...thanks for calling me Naomi."

"Don't worry about it you are his family you needed to know."

I nodded throwing my shoes on "I'm leaving now..."

"Okay see you soon."

I grabbed my stuff and headed out...when I parked I ran into the hospital I found Jimmy, Roman, Seth, Randy and Dean standing there along with Captain Helmsley and a few other guys.."How is Jey?"

Jimmy sighed "He's gonna pull through it went straight through but he lost quite a bit of blood..."

I sighed "What about Axel?"

He sighed "He was hit under his arm near his heart...it's bad.."

I ran a hand through my hair..out of the corner of my eye I saw Dean walk out "I'll be right back."

Seth stopped me "He's taking this hard...he was with Jey and Curtis..."

I sighed and walked outside..I found Dean leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets "Dean."