"I will thank for the thing only what I'm using..." she said without fear.

"Oh... are not you going to use that?" he said making face.

Even though her heart beaded fast she nodded NO.

"At least, in the future?"

"What if I use it?" She asked sternly.

Arnav grinned at her without answering. That grin told her something which made her stomach churn. She rushed to the washroom, taking her dress. Arnav smiled at her joyfully as he understood that what she understood.

He looked at his phone as it started ringing. He took it from the tea table and rolled his eyes, seeing Aman's number who was in the living room of the RM, at present.

"Yeah, Aman..."

"I'm leaving ASR," Aman said.

"But why?"

"My Boss shut our office down for his lovely wife but I have many works in the office, you know?" Aman teased.

"Do you think I have no work in the office?" Arnav asked smilingly.

"OF course, you too have... but with the help of your PA aka wife, you will complete all the work unlike me..." Aman pulled his leg.

"Shut up man... we will go to the office tomorrow. Now stay here..." Arnav said.

"Tomorrow? But you declared leave for two days..." Aman questioned with confusion.

"Tomorrow is Phag perah ritual. Khushi will go to her mother's place. I will be free. You know I can't be sitting at home. So, I will go to the office tomorrow."

"Oh I see... by the way... you said you will be FREE if Khushi is not at home... If you don't mind, mind you tell me how she makes you busy if she stays at home?" Aman teased him.

"I do mind... because it is not necessary to say to anyone that how my wife keeps me busy... understood?"

"Stood...."

"Stay here..."

"Then come to the downstairs..." Aman demanded.

Arnav rolled his eyes, looking at the washroom entrance.

"Ok wait... I'm coming..."

Disconnecting the call, he left the room. When he came out, he saw Laya was walking with the help of a walking stick, taking slow and small steps. Without giving heed to her as always, Arnav headed downstairs.

That's when he heard,

"I'm sorry Arnav..."

He stopped walking and looked at Laya who just apologized to him.

"I'm really sorry for the troubles I had given to you."

Arnav nodded yes and about to leave,

"Congratulations... you got a girl as your life partner who you liked." She smiled.

Arnav was dumbfounded he couldn't believe the sudden change of her. Is she really changed or she is pretending to be changed? Laya's next stance gave him hope.

"I'm engaged to my brother's friend Subhash..."

Arnav nodded yes and said,

"Congratulations..." Arnav responded to her for the first time.

"Thank you. Your wife looks gorgeous..."

Arnav nodded yes, smilingly.

"Actually, I do want to apologize to her... but I feel guilty... could you convey my apology to her?" she asked sadly.