Fifteen

A/N: enjoy!!💜
____

Hana's View

Yoongi please where are youu
I've been searching for him for like two hours now but couldn't find him anywhere.
Plus his phone is out of reach.
I'm really worried right now, Yoongi Isn't the type of person who keeps his anger for himself but.. this time it's weird he didn't yell at Hoseok or at me?! He just dragged himself somewhere.

I just hope he is fine.

As I was sitting on the bench in front of his house, realization hits me like a truck..
How didn't I thought of that before ? Idiot!

I run to that one place he would be at hopefully .

There he is .. sitting on the bench in that park we always had dates at.

I Knew that he would be here. He always comes here when he is upset or wants to enjoy his time alone.

But what now? I was searching for him for hours now but now that I found him I'm suddenly nervous.
Should I approach him? And what if I did what am I going to do or to say then?

Well fuck my life but I have to do it!

I did it , I approached him and sit next to him silently.
I expected him to ignore me but he didn't.
He actually looked at me and with a fake weak smile and glossy puffy eyes. He was crying, I can tell.

"Hi Hanie" I sighed , he is hurt.
so common Hana now or never.

"Listen Yoongi I am really really sorry b-"
"It's okay"
"Wha-"
"I said it's okay, you don't have to apologise, you did nothing wrong."

what the hell now I am feeling even worse.

"But Yoongi I know I shouldn't have--"
"No it's not true."
For godeness sake not again!! His voice is calm and the fact that he is not allowing me to talk is starting to annoy me.

"Hanie .." He said ever so softly and I looked at him he wasn't looking at but down at his feet.
"I don't have the right to be angry with you for kissing another guy.. we are not-not dating or something after all ...so you have the full will to kiss whomever you want.." did you hear something braking? Yeah it's my heart.

"Even thought I don't like it even the slightest the idea of you being with someone else.. but I can't force you into loving me , It's not what I want."

Finally his eyes met mine and I can feel myself melting , he looked so cute, pure .. so genuine.

"If you two like each other then I'll be happy for!" The tears that I've been holding the whole gave up and fall already.

How can he be so precious.
Words??!! I want to say something but I couldn't find any words.

I want to tell him that he is the best thing that ever happened in my life, I want to tell him that it's true that I liked Hoseok and kissed him but..

He is the one that I live with all of my heart and I'll keep choosing him no matter what but nothing came out of my mouth so I ended hugging him and sobbing heavily on his chest.

His scent, his arms around me, his sweet calming sweet words .. that's what I need not just for now but forever. I need him .
"Yoon- Yoonie,I--" I couldn't speak clearing as I was crying badly on his chest.
"Shh baby ,, It's okay don't cry.."

He continues to comfort me even thought I was the one at wrong here. Fuck, I didn't even apologise for what I did.
He is just so much, he is such a sweetheart heart and I came to a conclusion that I don't deserve him.

Hoseok's view

fuck fuck fuck
I messed up for real this time couldn't I keep my mouth shut.
First I kissed her , well she kissed back but still, I shouldn't have it just made things not the same between us two anymore. Second, I fucking told Yoongi about it ,well that guy doesn't deserve shit I hate him like a lot but still, again I shouldn't have said what I said.

A big part of me is satisfied by the look I saw on his face when I told him that me and Hana kissed, but Hana ..

She probably hates me for real right now,.. how could she say all those hurtful words to me?

I've been crying for hours now, I feel so broken so weak, her words kept ringing in my ears since she said them, making my pain a double time worse.

Looks like I'm the stupid one here, huh?
I don't mean anything to her .. and the kiss was just a mistake.. at least for her,
because me I was so happy and existed to confess my feelings for her. I already wrote scenarios about us dating. I thought she might liked me back , but hell was I wrong. Totally!

I'm just so stupid okay and now I have to learn how to move on that's it.
I deserve this.

Tragedy.

I'll apologise to her and for Yoongi or whatever his name is, asshole bloody dog mother fucker-
um anyways I should try to fix things between them so at least one of us will have a happy ending.

Yeah, how pathetic

❇❇

To be continued....

The ending is nearing ( 2 or 3 more chapters left..) So.. I really want to know in which team are you?
Team Hobi? or Team Yoongs??
(DON'T SKIP PLEASE!!!:))
_____

If you are passing by shower me with your love 🌟💜