Fourteen

"For goodness sake why would you tell him something like this, Hoseok?!"

He kept his head down not daring to look at me in the eyes,  of course I've been yelling at him since eternity and I can't help it.
He took a deep breath.

Did he decide to answer me finally?

"Were you going to hide it from him?"
What??!

I can't with him anymore.. I really can't!

"It was a very stupid mistake that you regret and already forgot about? huh?
Was I the only one who was feeling things since yesterday- no since the very first day I met you?"

"Hoseok , I.. I don't know what are you trying to say. I really don't get it! you're suddenly angry when I am the one who should be!"

"And you asked many questions, let me answer you then.. I wasn't going to hide it, I was going to tell him by MYSELF but you had to step in,, and it was a MISTAKE, so why are you making a big fuss about it? huh?!!"

Judging by the look in his eyes I can tell that I said something really bad but I don't care anymore, I didn't even know what I was saying ,,

Probably something I'm gonna regret later..

"I know this morning I was acting awkward towards you but it's just because I felt embarrassed ,, but it's really nothing , It meant nothing!! "

Hoseok's view

Alright I got it.. I can't hear anymore.
It's just too much, If she says anything else I swear I might cry.

l'm so stupid I kept my hopes up for nothing.

I turn around trying to escape I just want to go home and sleep, I feel so broken.

I want to go home so I can cry and scream at my stupid self all I want.

"Yah!! Where do you think you are going? I'm not done with you!"

But no I wish .. There's more.

"What else do you have to say, go ahead!"

"I just want to know why did you tell him in the first place? Tell everything that happened!"

I really want this to end as soon as possible because I can't take it anymore so I told her whatever she wants to hear.

It's worse now that she know what I did but do I care? no, she's already mad at me so why bother.

End Hoseok's view

❇❇

Third person view

__Flashback__

Yoongi was so confused, the way Hana acted towards him, it made him worried.

Then, he saw Hoseok looking at her, the look in his eyes .. it was weird and it made him think that he must did something that made her upset counting the fact that they are not sitting together.

It's not like he wanted them to, It's always bothered him.

"Can I sit here?"
Hoseok didn't notice the figure standing in front him nor he heard him, he was busy deep thinking.

So he just knocked on the desk twice.

The sudden sound make him flinch and finally looked up at the unhappy guy in front of him.

"WHAT?" He said in an annoyed voice.
"I said can I sit here?"

...

"Yeah .. whatever." he would have question it or simply said no but he is not in the mood to argue with anyone.

Minutes later during the class, Yoongi decided to talk.

"So tell me honestly what happened?"
Hoseok raised his eyebrows not understanding what the other is talking about.

...

"What do you mean?!!"
"Stop acting like you don't know what I am talking about."

"I am not acting , I really don't know what you are talking about" Hoseok scoffed, "and please stop bothering me because I'm not in the mood to have this stupid conversation with you."

Yoongi make out a small chuckle sarcastically.

" Well if you're just gonna keep acting clueless, let get that straightforward.."
He looked at him in the eyes and both of them shared hard stares,

"What did you do to MY Hana?!"

At the mention of her Hoseok's face fell and he couldn't keep with the eye contact anymore.

Yoongi noticed all of that and he was waiting for decent answer, but looks like he wasn't getting any as the other male beside him switched to the silent mode all of sudden.

Hoseok was so nervous even thought he kept telling himself that he didn't anything wrong.

"So?!!"
"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone!"
"Well too bad I won't leave you alone until I get answers!"

Hoseok sighed and held his face in his hands, he was so annoyed by Yoongi's presence as a whole let alone his stupid nonstop questions.

"Just what the fuck do you want?"
"It appears that you're slow witted so I'll repeat  .. What did you do to Hana that made her so upset? Is my question clear enough?"

"Nothing, I did nothing"
"Don't fucking try play with me!!" Yoongi was finally losing his temper.
"Hana is mine and only mine, so don't ever think about upsetting her or laying your eyes on her, UNDERSTOOD?!..
Oh! and something else even if you like her trust me she doesn't, I know my Hanie well,.. so get over it you poor little thing."

He said obviously faking pity towards the other.

Hoseok never felt so powerless, Yoongi's words kept lingering in his head it made his blood boil.

But he wouldn't like to look pathetic in front of the suddenly proud person beside him.

He had to something to erase that stupid proud smile from his face, something he'll regret later.

He looked at Yoongi with confidence a smirk plastered in his lips.

"You are telling me that you know Hana well, I don't think so.."

Yoongi was suddenly confused because of those words
.
"What do you mean?"

...

"I mean the way she kissed me so passionately yesterday says other wise."

__End of flashback__

❇❇

To be continued....

If you are passing by shower me with your love 🌟💜