Thirteen

I can feel Hoseok's sad eyes on me as I entered the class but didn't sit in my usual seat beside him and instead I sat with Yeonsoo.

"Hey bestie,, why are you sitting here and not with Hoseok?"

"You don't want me to sit with you? okay I'll just go and sit somewhere else..Alone!.." I said while faking hurt and standing up.

She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed my hand to make me sit again.
"Just sit and shut up .. such a drama queen..!"

"But for real tell why are you here and not there? Did the two of you fight?Did he done something bad to you? I knew, I fucking knew it I told he is a bad guy but did you ever listen t-.."
"YEONSOO!!! please shut up..."

God,, she talks too much!

"We didn't fight and no he didn't do anything wrong.."

"Then what?!!" she asked me obviously confused.

But right then Yoongi's voice cut her off.
"Morning Hanie baby~" the same cheerful tone that I believe I am the only one who can get it from this guy.

"Morning Yoonie.." I answered keeping my head low.

Guilty ,, That's what I am feeling right now and it's so bad.

"Hey Hanie,, are you okay?"
"Yeah.." but no he isn't a fool.
"No you aren't,, just tell me already!"
"Yoongi ,,I'll tell you later after clhass I promise..Please go now okay?!!"

He hesitated but then noded and kissed my forehead.

If I couldn't even look at him now.. how am I going to tell him later?!!but I have to..

"Hmm.." god..  why is she looking at me like this???
"What?" I asked her.
"Did you finally realized that you love Hoseok and not Yoongi somehow and that's why you can't face the both of them?"

OMG!!!HOW..??? I was just looking at her dumbfounded.. couldn't say anything..

"I know you so well girl!"
She really does know me too well..

❇❇

I didn't pay any attention to the teacher the whole class,, I was busy thinking about ways to talk with Yoongi and Hoseok without making things worst but unfortunately didn't get any ideas.

I saw Yoongi getting out of the class quickly when the bell rang looking furious and scary ,, he didn't even spare me a single glance witch made me confused and worried..
What's wrong with him?

"Han" it's Hoseok..

I slowly lift my head and looked at him.
He looks so sad .

"Wassup bud!" I shouted forcing a smile and trying to light up the mood but ..wrong move,,

I mean wtf did I just say.. I literally can hear voices in my head laughing at me.

Can't be more embarrassed in my life.

"I'm sorry Han.." Hoseok just  ignored my stupid acting and said.
I didn't say anything I don't have anything to say actually.

The truth is he didn't do anything wrong so he shouldn't apologize but what can I say,
I stayed silent giving him opportunity to keep talking I badly wanted to know what's going on his mind, I didn't expect this thought..

"I told Yoongi." What .. the ..hell
"You told Yoongi WHAT??"

I know exactly what but no please tell me it's something else I should be the one to tell not someone else it'll make things more complicated than it actually is.

"You know .. mm.. about that.."
"Shit!"
I should go and find Yoongi!!!

❇❇

To be continued....

If you are passing by shower me with your love 🌟💜