Eight

"Good morning"
"Morning Hoseok, You are late today."
"I overslept actually ㅋㅋㅋ"
he chuckles scratching the back of his neck.

He looks brighter than he had ever been, It's not the same guy from yesterday. I'm glad he is back, but still .. It's strange.

"Mm .. Hoseok are you okay?"
I know, I know I said I'll never ask him again or care but I just couldn't.

"Yup, I'm fine .. Sorry about the way I acted yesterday, something had happened but everything's fine now." He stated smiling at me widely just like how he do always.

"It's okay, glad to hear that." I smiled back at him.

❇❇❇

"Good morning Hanie~~" he greeted me almost singing, then he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Morning" I replied.
"How are you, did you sleep well?" He asked arms still around me.

I just nodded my head and he chuckled at my state.
I'm blushing, right .. yup sure I am.

"Hey .. Hoseok"
"Hey .. mm Hana I 'll head to class first."
"Okay" I said and he walked away leaving me in Yoongi's arms.

❇❇❇

Hoseok's view

"Yeah Hoseok,  you did the right thing, good job!"

" Oh my god! are you talking to yourself?"

"It's not like that Jiminie, I was just singing." I said jokingly and he put his hand on top of his chest sighing acting relieved it made me laugh slightly.

"Good morning Hoseok!"
oh  It's Yeonsoo, they are seen together a lot lately .. hmm, I see.

"Good morning Yeonsoo, sorry I didn't notice you." she just smiled shaking her head slightly.

"Jiminie.."
"hmm"
"I see you and Yeonsoo are close."
I smirked, It's funny to tease him lol so why not?

"It's not like that, we are just friends." being the shy boy he is, his cheeks are painted in a shade of pink which made me and Yeonsoo laugh hardly at his state

"If you say so.." I said still smirking and he just glared at me it made laugh more even his glare is cute ,so funny.

"Where is Hana?" my mood is totally destroyed now because of Yeonsoo's question.
I was trying to forget about it but looks things don't go always as we wish.

"She's somewhere with her boyfriend." It's heartbreaking admitting that out loud.
"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?"
"Yoongi!!" I stated as a matter of factly.
"oh" .. yep OH!!

❇❇❇

I wanted to walk home with Hana like always but she said she is gonna hang out with him.

"I'm fine, totally fine."
keep telling this to yourself and may be some day it's gonna be true.

Anyway I think I worked hard today, I acted like there's no I mean there's nothing wrong when actually there's, if I keep l trying I'll move on so soon.
Everything's going to be alright.
I hope so..

What are they doing now? Are they having fun? Are they--
"Ugh what's wrong with me."
"Yah what's wrong with you? you are speaking to yourself again, and don't tell me you are singing."

Jimin glared at me and I just sighed.
Jimin noticed that and he came to sit beside me in the couch in my living room.

"Tell me friend what's bothering you?, I can help you know."

He looked at me concern in his eyes.

I looked at him and sighed deeply again, I can't hide anything from him, can I?
"Everything been messed up lately."
"What happened?"
"Actually, I like Hana."

His eyes widened at my saying.
"YOU WHAT??!!"
"You know what .. actually I don't like her..

..I love her and I hate her for that."
It shocked him even more..

❇❇

To be continued....

If you are passing by shower me with your love 🌟💜