Nine

I had a good time with Yoongi today, he was really caring. He was aware of all the things that I like even after all those years he doesn't forget about my favourite places and my favourite food.

I couldn't stop smiling and laughing genuinely. This man is wining my heart all over again, but I'm not giving it to him so easily ㅋㅋ.

We were now walking home holding hands in silence, a peaceful silence.

We arrived finally, infront of my door we just stand there me playing with my fingers and looking down and Yoongi hands in his jeans pockets staring at me and smiling brightly.

We couldn't stay like this right here forever so I was the one who break the silence.

"Thank you so much for today Yoonie, I enjoyed it."

I said looking at him for a second and then looking away when I saw him biting his lip to stop himself from smiling even wider.

'That looked kinda sexy'

Just pretend like I didn't say that.

It surprised me when he suddenly put his arms around me and pulled me close to his body.

My face heating up and my heart beating so fast.

"I enjoyed my time with you Hanie, we should do that more often."
"hmm."
"Okay, I think I should go home by now."
"Okay, good night Yoonie, go home safely and text me when you get there, hmm?"
"Yes mom!!"

we both laughed at his comment and then he turned around and starts walking away.

After taking a couple of steps he turned around and walked faster towards me, I was confused did he forget something maybe?
and then shock..

He pressed his lips into mine and gently kissed me.

I didn't kiss back nor push him away, I just stayed there wide eyed feeling his warm and soft lips moving perfectly on top of mine,

he pulled back looking straight at my eyes searching for any sign of anger or anything else to stop him from doing
it again.. but,.. he couldn't find any!

because there wasn't,  I wanted him to kiss me again and so he did.

I felt myself kissing back without even thinking about it.

He kissed me harder for another few seconds before pulling back and whispering to me ,his lips still touching mine.

"Good night, Hanie." he said in a soft but a sexy tone before backing a little,

smiling at me and then walking away for real this time.

'Bitch you're screwed' I thought to myself after I finally gained my breath and watched him disappear in the darkeness of the night.

❇❇❇

I'm incredibly happy today, I couldn't stop myself from smiling  all the way to the bus stop and sometimes chuckling as the events of yesterday couldn't leave my mind, specifically the last episode, god I'm blushing again.

I could see Hoseok and Jimin sitting there already so I made my way towards them.

"Good morning guys~" almost singing.
"Good morning Hana." The two of them looking at me weirdly.

"What?!" I asked
I couldn't help but laugh at their faces, they look funny.

"I see.., someone is in a good mood today." Jimin said.
I shrugged and sit on the bench beside Hoseok.

He looked at me curiosity obvious in his eyes and asked.
"Tell me, What happened to make you that happy."
"I'll tell you later."I whispered to him and he nodded.
"Wow I feel like I'm unwelcomed here." Jimin whined which made us laugh hard at his cuteness until the bus comes.

The first person than I saw in the school was Yoongi and he lightened my mood even more and he made my day with his cuteness and his caring words.

I love him, I really do!

Hoseok wanted to give us privacy as soon as Yoongi starts talking to me. I still feel like the two of them don't like each other, I mean they always keep words short between them and I'm not that fool to not notice the looks they give to each all the time I'm sure it's not normal, maybe they were enemies in their previous life. How stupid ㅋㅋ

I talked to Hoseok during the class I told him about everything that happened yesterday and he just..

"I'm so happy for you, I hope things work out between the two of you."
"Thanks?"
I was confused and surprised by his reaction, he was happy for me I should be grateful but I'm not I'm more like disappointed.
But again.. whyy?

I don't know What I want anymore.

I'm confused.

❇❇

To be continued....

If you are passing by shower me with your love 🌟💜