Spencer Reid: JJ

I've been in love with JJ since I've met her. I also think she maybe in love with me as well. But not anymore since Emily start with us over 10 years ago.
I'm not sure if this is true yet, JJ start to flirt with me again only after Emily went to Pairs a few months ago.
             A month ago
    It was a hard couple of days, trying to catch our unsub. Before we cought him, we thought we had him. But he got away before we had him for good.
Hotchner brought him down well running after him. I slowly glanced over at JJ. I could tell that she had disgusted in her eyes well looking at our unsub because of what he did.
The case " He took 10-18 year old girls there way from school and the way to school as well. He kept them for 2 months and then killed them. With a blow to the back of the head and tearing their uterus out. We also found semen in there as well, he also buried them with their heads sticking up out of the ground. All but one girl's hair was cut short for some reason.. Also there were bite marks on toes, and up their thighs."
    I mean I'm disgusted too. I just hate how people can think like that, It just makes me want to punch them even more than I do when I first hear about them. It also makes me angry just thinking about it as well. She cross her arm around her chest, I gazed into JJ's eyes.