A couple of days off of work.

Months later
    We finally got a couple of days off, I asked JJ to come over. My news finally felt a little better, and I want to do things with her. JJ rang the doorbell, I text JJ to come in. I stood up at the top of the stairs, in black lace. I stood in a sexy pose, I finally chose one. Watch was one leg up on the wall and hand in my hair.
    JJ looked me up and did well biting her lip. She dropped her bag and ran upstairs. I smile.
    I push JJ into the wall and kissed JJ, I brought her left leg up to my side of my body. She ran her hand through my curly black hair. She kisses me hard but soft, I pull her lip when I pull away from the kiss. I pick JJ up and carried her to my bed and placed JJ gently on my soft bed. I helped JJ get her black tight dress of her hot beautiful body. When I did that I found a coupe of tattoos on her inner thigh, there was a sun-flowler. I slowly got on my knees and kiss right were that tattoo was. Also that sun-flower tattoo looked newer than the rest of them. I kiss her other thigh. That girl made me crazier than ever. I push her soft and warm body onto my bed, I walked over to my night stand and pulled out some red fuzzy handcuffs. I could tell that JJ was watching me do that. I slowly turn my way back towards her, I saw that she had her wrist out in front for me to handcuff. So she was kinky.
            Jennifer Jareau Pov:
    Emily trairled her way up to another one of my tatts. Witch was skull colored in as the bi flag color. She stopped before kissing it and smiled sweet and kindly. Emily found my bumblebee tattoo on my collar bone. I felt this warm sensation run through my body, she put her fingers in me, and moved very slow at first and then gradually got faster each time she went and out of me. I grabbed her black and pink sheet. I was almost there but she stop, Emily start with her tongue after spreading my things apart kinda fast but very slowly and sexy at the same time. I pushed more of her into me than she already was at that time.

             Emily Prentiss pov: oh my goodness

    I could still taste her and her body on my lips and my mind. After eating out JJ, I got on her and crawled my way up on my knees and kiss her so very soft. She pull a fast one on me and now she was on top of me.
JJ slowly cupped my face with her soft warm hands, and pulled JJ's face into a kiss. I woke with a smile on my face, I rolled over in my bed to see JJ still in my bed and along with Sergio on top of her. I quietly made my way downstairs to make pancakes and a fresh pot of coffee. JJ came downstairs with one of my t-shirts on, I thought that she was very cute and sexy.