Emily Prentiss pov: The talk

We cought Oliver a week and ½ later drumming a body in a river again... When we landed I plan to take JJ out for dinner. But she bet me too.
Emily " I'm so sorry you had to hear it in that way."
JJ " It's, I want another baby for a while now, since that whole accident with Henry and Will."
Emily " I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when that happened baby."
JJ " It's fine, I'm slowly getting over it."
I pulled JJ into a hug when she start to tear up. I pull her chin up and kiss for a very long time. It seemed like forever that we were kissing.
Spencer walked into the room, he cleared his throat. I saw they pulled away from JJ's lips.
Spencer " I'm sorry for interrupting you. But I didn't get to say this morning congratulations on your pregnancy Emily."
Emly "  Thank you Spencer."
Spencer " You're welcome."
    I said that well, giving Spencer a big hug. Afterwards I grab JJ's hand again. We headed out of the office and to the elevator.
Emily " Do you want to get chinese food?"
JJ " That sounds like a plan to me."
Emily " Ok baby."
After getting the food we headed back to my apartment. As soon as we walk in Sergio came to greet us, by loving on us and meowing a lot. I softly smile at JJ. 
After dinner, we talked some more and we both decided to raise this baby together. I  had to tell JJ who the father was, I was scared to tell her. But I had to tell her because we said not to keep any more secrets.
Emily " umm you know when I said I didn't know who the father was, I do know who the father is."
JJ " o, do I know the person?"
Emily " ya we work with him."
JJ " Oh, name?"
Emily " Umm Aaron."
JJ " OMG! Is it weird to ask how he was in bed?"
Emily " Ya it's kinda weird but he was really really amazing. And it was very hot and dirty, very dirty. And big!"
JJ " Wow, I don't know if it was just me but when I first started working there, I want to hit and quit him once or twice."
Emily " BABY!!"
    She softly smile and laughed a little after I said that. That's what I like about her, she fun and kiniky in bedroom. And sometimes out of bedroom.
After a couple glass of alcohol free wine for me and the good stuff for JJ. We both headed up to bed. JJ walk into my closet and came out in one of my t-shirts. The one were yo can see some of her ass. And there was some wholes, were you could see some of her boobs. I look JJ up and down.
Emily " That looks way better on you than me! I love you and that shirt on you."
JJ " Thank you. That's why I pick it."