26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS

Start from the beginning

"just because you thought i cheated doesn't give you the right to have sex with another girl." you stated, causing his jaw to drop, eyes widening.

he didn't look shocked, but more pissed off.

"where the hell did you get that idea from?" he asks then takes another few steps closer towards you.

you felt tears gather in your eyes.

"there no point in acting clueless, i saw the room." you replied, placing your hand over your forehead. you were miserable, and was on the verge of breaking down right in front of him. but you held it in. you couldn't show him how weak you were.

"i saw the condom, your bed and-" this time he was the one to cut you off mid sentence.

"y/n, i didn't cheat."

"i swear, never in a million years would i cheat on you." you hear him say as your eyes travelled down to the ground again.

you were too much of a coward to look him straight in the eye. looking at him was already hard enough, let alone talking to him, was complete hell.

"let me explain," before he could continue, you raise your hand up, indicating for him to not continue.

"you never gave me a chance to explain myself," you paused.

"so why should i let you?"

he took another step closer towards you, making you automatically take another one back.

"don't step any closer. stay there."

jungkook's hands turned into fists, his arms by his sides. "you need to listen, y/n." he said. "please just let me explain, it's important." he repeated. but you didn't want to give in. you were just as stubborn as he was.

ever since you've associated yourself with jungkook, nothing has gone right.

everything kept slowly going downhill, however you were too busy with jungkook, not realizing how much of a mistake it could have been.

in which, you regretted it. there were so many red flags but you'd decided to ignore them. how ignorant of you. you just wished you could've seen this coming earlier.

nothing was fair.

the boys, and jungkook were too busy having a lot of fun meanwhile you were dealing with bullshit all day long. it wasn't fair at all.

so you figured, giving in to listening to what he had to say would not be worth it — jungkook never gave you a chance to believe in what you had to say, so why should you allow him to get away with this?

"stop."

you sighed, your held in tears escaping your eyes. you couldn't hold it in any longer.

"let's break up."

› 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 - 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧

at the statement, jungkook froze. "i can't do this, or keep up with all the negativity. i think it'd be best if we ended things here." you gather the courage to say, as he stood there staring at you expressionless.