Glancing at the windows, I frowned as I noticed wooden planks plastered on the wall with iron nails to prevent me from using it as an escape route. I stood up immediately and tried to push the glass open but none of it won't budge. Suddenly, the wooden plank from the other window was removed. I quickly looked out and was face to face with Sapnap and Eret standing on the other side of the wall.

" Stop trying, it won't budge. " Sapnap responded with an annoying laugh. I smiled at him mockingly before glancing at Eret.

Like usual, he still wore his royal robe and his crown with the tinted glasses. Despite the dark tint, I was able to see through the glass as Eret stared at me for a whole second. I looked away and grabbed the curtains beside the windows when Eret opened the window. I squinted my eyes and raised my arms when the harsh wind entered and blew through my face.

" Why did you do that?! " I yelled and grabbed the window to close it myself. Eret stopped me quickly by grabbing my hand and trapped it inside his two large ones.

" Was Schlatt here? " Eret asked.

Before I could respond, Sapnap had already beaten me to it while eating his watermelon.

" Yup. "

Eret glanced at him with a surprised expression before turning to me with a look of worry placed on to his face. I frowned and grabbed my other arm to quickly pull it out but accidentally stumbling backwards once I did.

" Sam, you have to come with me- "

" Woah! " Sapnap raised his arm and blocked the window. Eret stepped back immediately.

" She's not coming with you, pal. "

" Why not? Didn't we make a deal? " Eret asked with a deep frown before looking at me.

Deal?

" Chill bro, but Dream changed the rules. Samantha's staying with us. "

" Tommy lost the battle. You get to keep L'manburg under your hands and I get to have Sam by my side. " Eret stated, correcting Sapnap.

A gasp left my lips. Eret looked back at me, the worry in his face worsened. This made my blood boil as I realized Eret and Dream had once made a deal during that battle between Tommy and Dream on the wooden path. My eyes widened in horror and anguish as my mind went back to Tommy's condition after. I stomped my way towards Eret but was stopped instantly by a hand blocking my way. I glanced beside me and saw George standing tall before me.

" Dream never agreed, Eret. " George looked away from me and stared at Eret. My eyed trailed up to his face as I saw his eyes deepen with his brows slowly furrowing.

" She's not safe here! " Eret fought back.

I stared at Eret, my hearing started to stop as I only heard ear-piercing ringing as Sapnap started to yell louder than Eret. I was in utter disblief after hearing his accident confession that made my heart clench and my stomach twist in disgust. My eyes started to heat up with warm liquid circling around it.

" Just leave! " I yelled out, making everyone look at me.

" Sam? "

" You heard her. " Sapnap crossed his arms.

Eret stared at me, his face familiar yet I didn't know who he was anymore. It was like he was a different person instead of the same partner I had for the longest time, standing beside me as we protect each other and the nation we were born to be in. Nothing was left of the Eret I once knew.

George quickly walked towards the window and closed it, with Sapnap securing the plank once again on the fragile glass. I looked down and started to tear up. George noticed this and stopped halfway through his tracks.

" Am I an item? " I muttered.

George grew quiet, not knowing what to respond to my question. I slowly raised my head and turned to him with a sad smile, making it reflect on to his white-rimmed glasses.

" Am I just an item that's just being passed around? With people trying to secure me like I'm a prized possession? Is that what I'am, George? "

The uncontrollable emotion started to take a toll on my body, letting the warm waterfalls of clear liquid fall down from my cheek and on to the floor. By now I thought I wouldn't cry anymore but I was absolutely wrong. I guess the pain hasn't ended yet. I looked down and raised my hand to use the back of it to wipe the tears away but my sob got louder. I hung my head low and covered my mouth with my hand as I couldn't help but break while slowly crouching down to the floor.

I hugged my knees with one hand while the other was glued on to my lips and tried to stifle my cries. I decided it was best to close my eyes and the tears fell down even more, soaking my clothes as well as the wooden floor. George unknowingly crouched down in front of me and placed a hand on my shoulder. Only then did I realize this when I felt the coldness of his palm.

" I'm so tired. " I whispered through my sobs.

I just want to forget everything and start over.

_________________

twitch.tv/highkeyhateme

he's amazing and funny.

now go and show some love for Oli because he deserves it.

ps. ik the chapters weird today and i dont like it either but theres clues hidden inside chapters for future events ^-^ ifykyk