Chapter 3 - 𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦?

Shuichi's Pov:

I slowly looked back at her. "It's alright, I know what you're think and I'll give you time," I told her. "Just don't think you did anything wrong and ignore me.." I continued.

She gave me a slight nodded but she did it sadly and walked away from me. I grabbed her arm before she can go any further. "Do you want to make it up to me?" I asked her. She turned her head and turned around fully and just nodded. "Just don't make me do anything weird.." she commented.

I chuckled at her comment and said to her;

"Don't worry I won't, I just want to watch Danganronpa with you."

"You mean that show where students kill each other?"

"Yep, if you decline then I can't promise what you told me not to do,"

"Fine, so I'll walk with you after school right?"

I nodded to her and she gave me a smile and walked away. I really can't wait to watch it with her! The girl I love will finally watch Danganronpa with me..!

Y/N's Pov:

I guess I'll try watching it with.. him. I actually never watch it before, I just hear about it. I hope I didn't get myself caught up into something bad.. because then that'll be terrible but, I mean he's going to be there so nothing—wait, what am I thinking?! I did not just fall in love with someone that I just met!

Do I fall in love easily..? No that can't be it..

After whats happened I decided I was going to ask someone else for help since homeroom ended already. There was thing small purple-haired boy.. he sure seems like he gets picked on—maybe I can be his friend? I walk up to the small boy, he slightly flinched at my shadow in front of him. "I'm sorry to startle you.. I just wanted directions to this class." I said as I gave him my schedule paper.

"U-Um.. D-Do you want me t-to show y-you..?"

"If you're fine with that then, sure!"

He looked back down at the paper and back up at me.

"O-Okay.. Just come w-with me."

He instead showed me where all my class are. Soon enough I went back to my second class. "Thank you so much!" I told him. I saw him have a small smile on his face as he handed me my schedule paper back. "A-Anytime!" he said to me then walked away, to his next class I'm guessing,

(Time skip after school)sorryy

"The first day wasn't so bad!" I said to myself after one step out of school. I looked around for Shuichi since we're going to watch Danganronpa after school, instead I saw the boy who showed me where all my classes were. He was honestly a huge help. I walked back over to the boy. "Hey, I was wondering for a while now since you helped me.. would you like to be my friend..?" I asked him unsurely if he was going to say yes. "O-Oh, I would actually l-love to!" He said to me excited. "What's y-your name?" He continued with his sentence. " Y/N L/N." I told the purple-haired boy. "W-Wow, that name r-really fits you! I'm Kokichi Ouma." He replied. "Do you want to hangout at lunch?" I asked Kokichi. He nodded in excitement.

"Well, i-is it okay i-if I hangout with you r-right now..?"

"Sure, but I'll need to ask Shuichi if it's okay because I actually promised to hangout with him at his house."

Once I said that.. Kokichi's eyes widen. He said something but it was really quiet that I couldn't hear.

"Huh..?"

A normal smile returned to his face.. surely I could tell it was a fake one..

"Actually n-nevermind I'm actually busy.. I h-have to do chores a-at my house.. sorry Y/N.." he told me sadly. "Oh no, it's okay.. maybe next time?" I told him to get a smile from him, and I did. He smiled and nodded then walked away.

Surely there's something going on.. Kokichi may know Shuichi and Shuichi might've said somethi-

"-llooo?? Are you really in that much deep thought?!" Shuichi said as was waving his hand side by side at my face. "Oh there's my lovely Y/N!" He said while having a smile peek through his hat. I got flustered at his comment about me which made my cheek turn a slight light pink. Since he didn't say anything I'm sure it wasn't noticeable. "Are you ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded

I walked with him to his house, while we were walking none of us said anything to each other. "Hey Shuichi?" I said to break the quietness. "Yes?" He responded. "Since we're going to watch Danganronpa.. won't we disturb your parents..?" I question him. Once I said that, I saw the smile disappear. Then said, "No they went off somewhere, so it's just going to be me and you only." My blush became a darker shade than before.. 'it's just going to be me and you only'?! I have no problem with that but—nothings going to happen.. I mean...possibly a small kiss..? Not only that I need to find out why Kokichi seemed shocked when I said Shuichi's name

He then looked at me since I took a while to reply. "Y/N?" He called out to me. "Oh, I'm sorry I was just in deep thought again." I told him while laughing awkwardly. "It seems like something's bothering you.. you can tell me anything you know?" He told me as reinsurance. I'll just ask him about Kokichi once we watch some episodes of Danganronpa. "Oh it's nothing.. just the thought of... me and you.. alone." I said slowly letting out a smile. My smile quickly went away when I realized how weird that came out.

"Someone's thinking pervy thoughts.." He teased. I didn't think that weird! My blush became darker than ever until it was very noticeable. He just chuckled at my red face and kept walking. We finally arrived at his house.

He unlocked the door then held it, "Ladies first!" He said teasingly while taking his hat off and doing a bow as if I was a princess or a queen. I finally got a chance to look at his face. It was no mistake that his eyes were golden and, his hair.. a dark blue like I guess you can say deep ocean color which is a dark blue but not as much.. I went inside and looked around first.. it was a pretty nice and comfy home. I took off my shoes and waited for Shuichi's directions. "My room or living room?" He asked me. I don't mind so maybe his room? I replied with, "Maybe your room..?" I questioned slowly. I didn't want him to make another joke about my 'pervy thoughts' so maybe it will sound better like that..

(1242 word count- Kskskjdcjsj sorryyyyy my motivation just droppedd.. sorry to keep you guys waiting, i'll try and do two at least 2 every 1 week or one. Then again sorry i took a month break!! Also now feel free to say your thoughts about it i guess because i would like to hear them! If not then it's okay!!)